What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gregan

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Why wasn't more made recently about the fact Aust captain George Gregan FORGOT to put his jersey on before the Bledisloe Cup game in NZ? He had to leave the field to put it on. I've never seen or heard of such a dumb thing in any sport.

Happened at the last tri nations game before the wannabes got spanked. AB just finished the haka and Gregan ran back in the tunnel to get his jersey. Took him a while.

Dutch Oven

Juniors
LeagueXIII said:
Why wasn't more made recently about the fact Aust captain George Gregan FORGOT to put his jersey on before the Bledisloe Cup game in NZ? He had to leave the field to put it on. I've never seen or heard of such a dumb thing in any sport.

Did he play without it on? :p

aussies1st

Staff member
Dutch Oven said:
Did he play without it on? :p

He had his tracksuit on.
It could have been a tactic (which went horribly wrong) or one of those shocker moments.

Tighthead

You people should be a bit more understanding about the plight of our senior citizens. Alzheimer's is no laughing matter.

Green Machine

First Grade
The most important thing about being a Wallaby is to get the pre game ritual right. To be a Wallaby means you must sing Advance Australia Fair with pride and passion. All squad members (including the 22 reserves) must sing in unison and not miss a word. They must have all the same track suits on. This goes back to the Wallabies great amateur ethos. Playing performance is second to singing performance.
When is comes to singing the national anthem, the conduct of professional Rugby League Teams is unacceptable and not to Wallaby standards. The professional look of the player with the trebling lips, a nervous twitch, spit & left-over vomit running down the chin, glazed “in the zone” eyes, that give the look that say’s “I’m going to rip your head off and sh*t down your throat” is just not on with the Wallabies.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Green Machine said:
When is comes to singing the national anthem, the conduct of professional Rugby League Teams is unacceptable and not to Wallaby standards. The professional look of the player with the trebling lips, a nervous twitch, spit & left-over vomit running down the chin, glazed “in the zone” eyes, that give the look that say’s “I’m going to rip your head off and sh*t down your throat” is just not on with the Wallabies.

Gee it's really done em a lot of good lately.

Actually I reckon your full of it. When the camera pans across the team it's a mixture of some singing and some just standing there. Same can b said of the ABs.

***MH***

Bench
gregan is doing his bit for league, he and his coffee shop buddies are down at the ticketek box office giving coffee and snacks out to those fans waiting in line in their GF tickets....

Green Machine

First Grade
Gunnamatta said:
Gee it's really done em a lot of good lately.

Actually I reckon your full of it. When the camera pans across the team it's a mixture of some singing and some just standing there. Same can b said of the ABs.
I couldn't care what you think. And I care less about the Wallabies,

LeagueXIII

First Grade
How on earth can a captain or player FORGET to put his shirt on, it's like forgetting to put your boots on and why wasn't he fool of the week in the sports media?

LeagueXIII said:
How on earth can a captain or player FORGET to put his shirt on, it's like forgetting to put your boots on and why wasn't he fool of the week in the sports media?
because they was more talking about dropping gregan

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
Green Machine said:
The most important thing about being a Wallaby is to get the pre game ritual right. To be a Wallaby means you must sing Advance Australia Fair with pride and passion. All squad members (including the 22 reserves) must sing in unison and not miss a word. They must have all the same track suits on. This goes back to the Wallabies great amateur ethos. Playing performance is second to singing performance.

Nice one Greeny!!! LMFAO