What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe and Morris

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
who are they?
only the next 2 nsw origin wingers
covell is the talk of the league community and simmons is an improver under the radar with rep footy written all over him

What planet are you on bud ? Obviously not the same one as the rest of us. The only league community talking about Covell apart from the ones in your head are the ones currently staying in the same types of padded cells you are.

Macca_

Coach
i think "clowns" is talking them up a bit don't you think...

Well this is true... I try not to be to harsh sometimes. Nevilles!!! :lol:

What planet are you on bud ? Obviously not the same one as the rest of us. The only league community talking about Covell apart from the ones in your head are the ones currently staying in the same types of padded cells you are.

:lol: :clap:

The Colonel

Immortal
OK - lets leave BBSF in whatever hole it is his crawled into. He doesn't need anymore encouragement to visit.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i just heard from my source the grothe decided to stay at parra. a few clubs were after him. he didnt wanna go to souths n the sharks werent interested in a winger as they dont believe they need wingers

just wat my mate said. good news for us. grothe is a handy player

Hellsy

Immortal
What is that us bullsh*t BBSF?

Either you need to change your user name or go back to the Sharks forum

Latest posts