What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe and Morris

Eels Dude

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Grothe has had a fallout with everyone
he thinks parra has no tradition
wants to head elsewhere
will test himself on the market

You are probably right

Just as you were right in putting money on Scott Draper to win Wimbledon.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Bulldogs will weigh in with a healthy deal for next year for Morris.

I have no doubt, but it was reported this morning that they were trying to court Daniel Holdsworth.

Kornstar

Coach
I was more thinking Newcastle cause he was from there as well, i know clubs will chase him i just thought Newcastle would probably be first choice (after Parra) seeing he grew up there.

The Colonel

Immortal
Kornstar said:
I was more thinking Newcastle cause he was from there as well, i know clubs will chase him i just thought Newcastle would probably be first choice (after Parra) seeing he grew up there.

Newcastle might be a chance but given the state they are in it would be a step backwards for him.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Sunday match so yeah, Guru will be on TFS tonight. It will either be announced then, or at least discussed with him.

Macca_

Coach
Kornstar said:
They are getting rid of alot of players, that would free up alot of cash.

Yeah agree there, but not getting rid of much talent :D

They need to save more money for Buderus and Johns next contract upgrades. They'll play till they are 40 there :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
According to the SMH today it says that Parrawill announce Grothes 2 year deal. Nothing about Moriss.

Jake I truly look forward to your posts. But his name is Morris, Morris Morris. Now say it 3 times and spell it. :D

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
well if morris test himself on the open market he will definatly go...my guesses are either
souths, if anasta dosent sign
bulldogs, when anasta leaves
roosters, if anasta dosent sign

The Colonel

Immortal
jOhNnY MoRrIs Is HoT said:
HE IS'NT LEAVING...{ im hoping}
MI DAD HEARD THAT DENIS FITZGERALD IS OVERSEAS SO IF THATS TRUE THEN HOW CAN THEY ORGANISE A CONTRACT 2 HE IS BAK!
THIS HOLE JOHN MORRIS THANG HAS GOT ME SO WORRIED...{dad can shove the spaghetti bolognaise 4 dinner sumwhere else!i am so worried i feel sik..screw eating tea}

Stress does strange things to people but she really does scare me this one..... :lol:

Latest posts