What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe

Parraman

Juniors
I was unable to catch the game today,though i did see his try on the news.What is he in trouble for?how bad was it?

Goleel

Juniors
All points got wiped at the start of this year anyway, so that's not an issue.

I'd say he'll get a week, based on the precedent from last week, Bailey got someone while they were falling and copped a week, Grothe will probably get the same.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That really shits me to tears when tackles like that warrant a suspension!.....falling off my Pogo stick would hurt more!

Hurriflatch

Referee
he problably doesn't deserve a suspension but no doubt he'll get a week.

Johns will complain that Grothe being on the wing makes his kicks out to Tahu useless, then threaten to leave the game next year and the jokedicary will suspended Guru just so bargearse doesn't go to Union :D

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If Hodges got nothing, then surely Grothe will get off.

Johns used to always kick it to Moodie when he played against us, now who's he gonna kick it to? :lol:

Matta

Juniors
I doubt that he'll get anything really. Wasn't really a high tackle, he just fell in and he didn't slap him that hard.

bradeel

Juniors
bloody fantastic try though.

brought tears to my eyes watching him leave our old mate Stu Kelly for dead. I even thought Sterlo was getting a bit excited reminiscing the old times through the great Grothe name...

Parraren

Bench
It was good to hear Sterlo getting a bit choked up. He's got blue and gold blood just like the rest of us. When Phil Gould said "..he's home" commenting on Grothe getting to the tryline Sterlo said "home in more ways than one". So true :clap:

noosa-eel

Juniors
The tackle was nothing, as for his try as soon as burt passed him the ball i knew it was on and if not for the security people i was over the fence and running down the sideline with him......... :clap:

Parraren

Bench
There must have been alot of Eels fans at the game. On TV it sounded like there were more people cheering when the Eels scored than when the Broncos did.