What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ground Annoucer

Suitman

Post Whore
He was even loud, annoying and ear piercing on tv.
The guy is a first rate f**kwit who only likes the sound of his own voice.
Just like his dad.
We must f**k him off. It ruins the game day experience.

Suity

During the team announcement before the game he calls Ben Roberts "Fuifui Moimoi".
He can't even read the team list correctly - the guy's face is up on the big screen for f**k sake!

bartman

Immortal
He was even loud, annoying and ear piercing on tv.
The guy is a first rate f**kwit who only likes the sound of his own voice.
Just like his dad.
We must f**k him off. It ruins the game day experience.

Suity
Yes was very unimpressed to arrive and be greeted by his over-amplified voice yet again... sure;y his contract is up soon? Surely someone can find evidence he's on the peptides so we can finally f**k the prick off?

His failure to even get the team sheet announcement right - skipping Roberts to read Moimoi when Roberts was on screen, and then leaving Roberts out altogether instead of correcting his mistake - is unforgivable for a "professional" MC. I reckon 8 out of every 10 members of this forum could do a better researched, more sincere job on the mike.

He was that loud, I couldnt even hear the team song at the end.

It wasn't that he was so loud, it was that he talked over the entire team song and kept talking for a few more minutes to fill for the on ground annoucer got his interviews lined up.

It was a disgrace.

Gronk

Staff member
For mine the worst and most embarrassing thing is when the opposition score, he mumbles it into the mic. For f**ks sake be professional and announce the try - don't make it sound like you're ready to slit your wrists.

I'm with Bart about the team lists, FFS can't you even get that right ?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Getting there at the start of the NSW Cup game I had to endure him for 8-9 hours. The worst thing he does is talk over the lower grade games.

But it is the ear piecing volume that just tips my rage over the top.

Suitman

Post Whore
Pretty sure it's Warren who does the Wanderers games as well. Loud annoying f**ker.
On Sunday, the RBB organised a silent protest for the first 20 minutes of the game. Protesting against overzealous security and the right to appeal. Long story.

Anyway, they do certain things before every game. The first is to pick a crowd member out to start the "Who do we sing for" chant. Warren did this and the bloke just said "Hatamoto Out", and walked away. (part of the protest).
Warren then tried to do it himself and the whole crowd ignored him. He tried again and the same thing happened. All the while he was screaming into the mic.
The other thing the Wanderers do is when they are announcing the team, he says the first name of the player and the crowd respond loudly with the surname.
Once again the crowd was silent.

Finally, after all this time, the bloke was made to look like a real twat, although, very few at Wanderers games know who Mark Warren is.

The club really need to do something about him. ie - get rid of him.
I've never heard one person say that he is ok.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Pretty sure it's Warren who does the Wanderers games as well. Loud annoying f**ker.
On Sunday, the RBB organised a silent protest for the first 20 minutes of the game. Protesting against overzealous security and the right to appeal. Long story.

Anyway, they do certain things before every game. The first is to pick a crowd member out to start the "Who do we sing for" chant. Warren did this and the bloke just said "Hatamoto Out", and walked away. (part of the protest).
Warren then tried to do it himself and the whole crowd ignored him. He tried again and the same thing happened. All the while he was screaming into the mic.
The other thing the Wanderers do is when they are announcing the team, he says the first name of the player and the crowd respond loudly with the surname.
Once again the crowd was silent.

Finally, after all this time, the bloke was made to look like a real twat, although, very few at Wanderers games know who Mark Warren is.

The club really need to do something about him. ie - get rid of him.
I've never heard one person say that he is ok.

He is OK. :sarcasm:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I still remember the blow-up that he had with Neil Cordy when they were trying to do interviews after the Gatorade Bolt a couple of years back. That was funny sh!t.

Latest posts