What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ground Annoucer

Eels Dude

Coach
If they persist with Kiss Kam it'll only be a matter of time until someone gives them the finger or does something else obscene, not a good look.

bartman

Immortal
I'm surprised no-one's done it already... I give kisscam the finger whenever it starts, they just haven't shone the cameras my way yet.

forward pass

Coach
What a total tosser.

After storm scored their late try, he was over the mic yelling ' great teams play for 80 minutes' !! Wtf ??

Not sure if he was responsible for it but they put up Nathan Smith's picture instead of Hindy in the player intros and he clearly got lost.

Love that line about 'champion teams play 80m'. And the constant ad reads through the game was annoying. The other guy wasn't doing it when he did it, so why does Warren?

Mickyd39

Juniors
This is only a minor thing but i hope Mark Warren has been given the arse as ground announcer for this season.

Over the last couple of seasons things have been bad enough with whats been happening on the field and then you have to listen to this idiot crap on.

He is very annoying.

Gronk

Staff member
I noticed that the dude who does the voice overs for ANZ Stadium (origin etc) was at Blue Tongue for the soccer the other night.

He goes good. We should throw a few Chongching TVs at him to come to Parra.

bartman

Immortal
Here's hoping... maybe he was another one of Glen Duncan's friends, and like SK and Pirtek will be slowly on the way out?

The P Eel

Juniors
This is only a minor thing but i hope Mark Warren has been given the arse as ground announcer for this season.

Over the last couple of seasons things have been bad enough with whats been happening on the field and then you have to listen to this idiot crap on.

He is very annoying.

Agreed - the bloke is a nightmare - fingers crossed come Saturday he is not present to ruin the match day experience..