What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group F Matches (Brazil, Croatia, Japan)

Macca_

Coach
Kick off - 5am Wednesday EST.

Big one in our group.

Brazil should win but won't be easy. For the Socceroos sake, a 2 or 3 goal win from Brazil would be handy!

I saw about 1/2 an hour of the second half, Croatia will be tough.

What was going on with Ronaldo?

He looked totally disinterested and left all the work to everyone else.

Cammo

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I saw about 1/2 an hour of the second half, Croatia will be tough.

What was going on with Ronaldo?

He looked totally disinterested and left all the work to everyone else.

He also looked fat. He must be badly unfit.

Dunno

Juniors
Only saw the 2nd half but I was very surprised by Brazil's performance. Their passing wasn't as sharp as usual and Adriano and Ronaldo were poor. But credit to Croatia though, they were quite solid defensively i thought for the most part and managed to create a few good chances. I think Brazil will come out firing against us on monday after today's showing

Cammo said:
He also looked fat. He must be badly unfit.

He's been piling on the pounds for a while now - i wonder whats the go? you'd think being one of the world's highest paid and widley respected sporting stars would be enough motivation to stay trim...

Dunno

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
He's been piling on the pounds for a while now - i wonder whats the go? you'd think being one of the world's highest paid and widley respected sporting stars would be enough motivation to stay trim...

The same thing happened to Patrick Kluivert when he was at Newcastle last season. Came to us looking trim but as the season wore on and as he spent a while out injured he piled on the kilos

Nugby

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:

You'd think having his missus would be enough motivation to stay fit!

aqua_duck

Coach
Ronaldo just carried his real madrid form right into the croatia game, the bloke is deadset a joke, atleast Adriano ran for the ball and tried a few things, the colonel just stood there and expected a few gimme goals, like he got in WC2002, 6 tap ins was it?

morri (cWo)

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
Ronaldo just carried his real madrid form right into the croatia game, the bloke is deadset a joke, atleast Adriano ran for the ball and tried a few things, the colonel just stood there and expected a few gimme goals, like he got in WC2002, 6 tap ins was it?

the differnce between ronaldo and prso was unbelievable

C.P

Juniors
A low scoring win eg 1-0 to Japan would be a good result also since they face Brazil last and leave Croatia winless

Latest posts