What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grub Hindmarsh a protected species

Raider Azz

Bench
nice work in making raiders fans look like a bunch of idiots you muppet skeepe.

thats not excusing ron jeremy and especially johns magic though, you two are even bigger twats.

off to the fight club this thread goes..

Raider Azz

Bench
speaking of twats, who should show up next but none other than LU's biggest wanker, simon says. run along now little one, this doesn't concern you.

Glenn

First Grade
Surely Skeepe is having a pisstake, no one could seriously type that with a straight face.

simon says

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
speaking of twats, who should show up next but none other than LU's biggest wanker, simon says. run along now little one, this doesn't concern you.

Of course this thread concerns me.....

Nothing gets me harder than watching Raider fans make absolute dills of themselves.

I am at full mast.....thank you Skeepe and others.

:lol: :lol:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
skeepe said:
It'll be just another example of the disgraceful bias against Canberra should it happen, as it inevitably will.

But this thread is not about that... do you agree that Hindmarsh should be allowed to go around striking players as he pleases and getting off scot-free?

Dude Mal Meninga is the coach. I don't there'll be any bias against canberra.

dubby

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
More realistic then your farked opinions.

:sarcasm:

You have a really high IQ dont you mate? Comebacks like that just leave the rest of us looking really silly.....

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Go back to your shack my friend,your favourite show; Jerry Springer is about to start.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Glenn said:
Surely Skeepe is having a pisstake, no one could seriously type that with a straight face.

he's fairdinkum...he really hates Hindmarsh :lol:

I think he's funny :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Raider Azz said:
nice work in making raiders fans look like a bunch of idiots you muppet skeepe.

This happens a lot with raiders fans threads...nice to know there are some that have a f**kcin clue....skeepe, LOL @ U

Parra Glory

Juniors
kooriguy said:
im not a raiders fan yet i could tell you that tongue is in better form then hindmarsh.

hahaha u have got to be kidding mate. Tongue shouldnt even be mentioned in the same line as Hindmarsh:)

but i know i know its those bias NSW selectors:sarcasm:

Mr Saab

Referee
Parra Glory said:
hahaha u have got to be kidding mate. Tongue shouldnt even be mentioned in the same line as Hindmarsh:)

but i know i know its those bias NSW selectors:sarcasm:

No, its discrimination against those with red hair.
Cue DallyMessenger to appear.

Glen

Bench
Hindmarsh a dirty player :lol:

Tongue making 2 metre hit-ups in State of Origin :lol:

Latest posts