What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grub Hindmarsh a protected species

Interesting to see though, that even though this thread was about the "alleged" strike from hindmarsh, that few, managed to turn it around onto raiders players and fans again.....

That being said, skeepe, give yourself an uppercut.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: fair dinkum you blokes

there is 1 raiders fans here agreeing with skeepe, and even one of he (Dubby) is scarcely doing that

I love a good brash generalisation, here watch me go:

- Roosters fans are all FICKLE, they dont even know the names of their players outside those reported in Sydney Confidential
- Knights fans are all two headed inbred hicks, with little grasp of reality. Junkies aswell, really just a drain on society
- Penrith fans all have no teeth, wear flanno shirts, with their footy shorts and ugg boots, oh they marry their sisters.
- Shark fans all hate lebenese people and are racist pigs
- Storm fans all actually hate the NRL are are just time wasting till the AFL comes on
- Tigers fans are all bogans who live in fibro shacks, fat ugly things too!
- Manly fans are all greedy rich bastards who care only for money and material objects, which is why they'd prefer buying a premiership then earning one...

wow this is fun!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
Interesting to see though, that even though this thread was about the "alleged" strike from hindmarsh, that few, managed to turn it around onto raiders players and fans again.....

That being said, skeepe, give yourself an uppercut.....

I don't know why that would happen......

stuke

Bench
dubby said:
Put him in a green one and he would go by unnoticed.

he seems to go alright in a green one - just got some gold on it as well ;-)

the problem would be if he was in a lime green one - that would mean his career had hit the skids and hopefully we would not notice him anymore.

:lol:

Pretty funny really, your all quick to jump on the wagon and have a bash when a raiders player is the subject of discussion, but when someone has a bash at one of your own players (this whole thread has to be a pisstake though....) noooo lookout

Funny sh*t

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Raider_69 said:

there is 1 raiders fans here agreeing with skeepe, and even one of he (Dubby) is scarcely doing that

- Roosters fans are all FICKLE, they dont even know the names of their players outside those reported in Sydney Confidential
- Knights fans are all two headed inbred hicks, with little grasp of reality. Junkies aswell, really just a drain on society
- Penrith fans all have no teeth, wear flanno shirts, with their footy shorts and ugg boots, oh they marry their sisters.
- Storm fans all actually hate the NRL are are just time wasting till the AFL comes on
- Manly fans are all greedy rich bastards who care only for money and material objects, which is why they'd prefer buying a premiership then earning one...

wow this is fun!

They are great generalisations. And the Penrith one happens to be true.

Dutchy

Immortal
Manly fans are all greedy rich bastards who care only for money and material objects, which is why they'd prefer buying a premiership then earning one...

wow this is fun!

Im a poor country hick Uni student!!!

Dutchy

Immortal
Penrith fans all have no teeth, wear flanno shirts, with their footy shorts and ugg boots, oh they marry their sisters.

same can be said about Newcastle also

Raider_69

Post Whore
scottyj said:
Im a poor country hick Uni student!!!

and im a bloke who rates N.Hindmarsh as one of the best 2nd rowers ive seen, and not in any way shape of form dirty...

amazing how this world works eh?

Dutchy

Immortal
Raider_69 said:
and im a bloke who rates N.Hindmarsh as one of the best 2nd rowers ive seen, and not in any way shape of form dirty...

amazing how this world works eh?

same same

I wasnt one of the guys judging all Raiders fans though..just abusing Skeepe :p

Y2Eel

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

wow this is fun!

I have 1 tooth left and i married me cousin so that it not true..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Raider Azz said:
nice work in making raiders fans look like a bunch of idiots you muppet skeepe.

thats not excusing ron jeremy and especially johns magic though, you two are even bigger twats.

off to the fight club this thread goes..

Who the f**k are you?:lol:

Because I disagree with such a stupid statement i'm suppose to sit here and not dish out constructive critisism?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
dubby said:
:sarcasm:

You have a really high IQ dont you mate? Comebacks like that just leave the rest of us looking really silly.....

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Go back to your shack my friend,your favourite show; Jerry Springer is about to start.

Speaking of comebacks:? that's just pathetic.

You consider Tongue better then Hindmarsh, you do not have an IQ.

Latest posts