What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gta 4 .modern warfare 2..360.

jords

Juniors
anyone here play these games online on the 360?great games i rekon..if anyone does add me...ynotske.

Cupid Stunt

Yes.

No.

How do I know you won't try to groom me in to doing things I'm not ready for?

Sicko...

jords

Juniors
modern warfare 2 is an awesome game.cant wait for part 3.hardly any aussies play gta online just annoying yanks.

and u 2 up the top are off ur heads.:crazy:

jords

Juniors
only about a year ago man as i was on gta all the time..i mainly just booster hunt now though..

legend

Coach
MW3 will stink it up because it's made by those geniuss at Treyarch under another name.

Give me MW2 any day.

Cupid Stunt

Real men play CoD2 or WaW. MW2 is for people who can't aim.

& I'm not off my head, I'm just keeping an eye on you... Trying to use XBox like it's some sort of adultfriendfinder.

Weirdo...

:lol:

Real men play CoD2 or WaW. MW2 is for people who can't aim.

& I'm not off my head, I'm just keeping an eye on you... Trying to use XBox like it's some sort of adultfriendfinder.

Weirdo...

:lol:

Not possible anymore because it's hacked to the shithouse unfortunately, on console anyway same with CoD4 which was the best out of the lot.

simmo1

First Grade
MW2 is for people who can't aim.

QFT. It was bad enough that they made no recoil, and massive hitboxes, but the over powering of the noob toob is beyond geniused.

And its the same shit merkins who toobed in MW2, who are constantly whinging because they suck at Black Ops and need every gun to be nerfed because they keep getting pumped.

QFT. It was bad enough that they made no recoil, and massive hitboxes, but the over powering of the noob toob is beyond geniused.

And its the same shit merkins who toobed in MW2, who are constantly whinging because they suck at Black Ops and need every gun to be nerfed because they keep getting pumped.

QFT.

Throw in Ghost pro and Flak Jacket as their whinging aswell.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I probably had the most fun with COD3. 4 player splitscreen online? Hell yeah. Me and my friends would get wasted and drive the jeeps around the dam running people over while everyone was trying to play serious. lol.