What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gubb on the move?

Leber

Bench
A couple of Aussie clubs (tigers and cows) are keen in gubb and are even keen on securing him by June 30.

I like the dude, but we are well stoked in the font row and he might be after an upgrade.

Thoughts?

MKEB...

Staff member
Where have you heard that? Sounds kinda random...though i would be keen to keep him. I like his energy, but not his occasional moments of abject stupidity.

spear tackle

Juniors
I like him adds a bit of spark to the side, I would love to see him finally get himself a FG try. Although he may go off the boil if he scores.

JJ

Immortal
He's a decent depth member of the squad - bit like Johno Wright - in reality neither should be in the 17 unless there are injuries

I wouldn't be matching offers or upgrading drastically

MKEB...

Staff member
I like him adds a bit of spark to the side, I would love to see him finally get himself a FG try. Although he may go off the boil if he scores.

And you know that it would be us that he got his first try against.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
JJ nailed it, he's decent depth but like Wright, you don't like to see him in the top side and he's shown nothing when up there to suggest he should be signed again for anything except bargain basement. Real, real liability at times. He might've provided spark last year when we were wet flannels but not sure a bloke who plays 20-30 mins with his hair flapping, gives away a penalty or two and misses at least as many tackles is required.