What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess Our New Centres For 2007!!!!

Booyah

Bench
Keep Toopi away. He's a joke. Hasn't played a decent game since he scored that try to knock us from the GF in '02.

Not even the Kiwis rate him any more.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Brisbane plan on him playing Hooker so he might want to play centre and leave. Berrigan is another one for the June 30 shopping list if he is availible.

Booyah

Bench
Berrigan I wouldn't mind at all. Clever, crafty little bastard and at least he could cover the halves if needed.

Since 73

First Grade
I would hope at least one of them would come from our own ranks, such as an in form Pommeroy or kelly.

Nobody's mentioned a Mcdougall I believe, so put me down for one or both of them.

Nuffs

Bench
well i heard last year that Rhys Lovegrove was seen as more of a centre than backrower

but he's disppeared for the most of this year

interesting to see him at centre in PL this week though

but i'd prefer him to have at least a full year in PL before he took the step up

beekershark

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
I am going off the "scoops" with the umbilical connection to Greg pierce & would say Delaney.
The worst of the bunch.
Im hoping its millard an Chalk.
But big raps on Smith though.

by the way Reefy. The 'scoop' on Thompson and Covell didn't come from anywhere close to G pierce on saturday mate. I texted the CSSC bus the information , Dread posted the information on here. If Dread got that information from G Pierce like he indicated then he got it from somewhere other than I did. I think it's a case of Dread presuming it came from g pierce when I texted however if he made that presumption he was wrong.

Dread can confirm here if I mentioned anything about the info coming from G pierce at all. I did mention that khoder had texted g pierce during the week about the deal, however that information did not come from G pierce. I can catagorically state that.

Macca

Coach
That was probably my fault Beeks. When I passed the message on, people asked me where it had come from. I said you got it, and I said you probably got it from Greg. My fault not Dreads.

Stupid assumptions! :oops: :cry:

beekershark

Bench
No ones fault mate :) I was just pointing out to Reef that his assertion of this " umbilical cord" to the CEO is far from the truth.

It's not important, just setting the record straight.

The Nulla #2

Bench
horn_194_500.jpg

Bundy

Juniors
On the BSB this morning. 'Axe' (linked with the Titans Coaching staff said he was heading to Melbourne just for today and then quipped that the Titans may have a couple of signings to announce first thing tomorrow! When pressed for names he obviously wouldn't give any.

Sideline Eye said:
And it more than odds on that it won't feature Titan Webster or Beau Scott!

I think Delaney could be one of them.
Marshall Chalk could be another for a utility back value.

Bundy

Juniors
Trick Question???
Is it neccessarily two new centres?
For all we know SLE is referring to Scott & Pommeroy???
My guess is Scott is one of them and if not Webster (goes to the Titans), Delaney will be the other.