What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus Gould's prediction

Billythekid

First Grade
Storm will be too big, too strong, too much finals experience

Inglis, Slater, Hoffman, Finch...Just wow

Storm by 14 to 20

Cheers

We have some star players but why would you list Hoffman and Finch? Hoffman has been average the whole year and Finch isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

I think the likes of Smith, Blair, Lima and Tandy are to be feared much than those 2 ATM (yes Tandy he has been on fire).

African Monkey

First Grade
We have some star players but why would you list Hoffman and Finch? Hoffman has been average the whole year and Finch isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

I think the likes of Smith, Blair, Lima and Tandy are to be feared much than those 2 ATM (yes Tandy he has been on fire).
You obviously don't know PB very well. He's very good at taking the piss.

So why does your username have the Broncos and Warriors in it then ? Does it mean that if the Storm start losing, you'll start supporting the Broncos or Warriors instead ?

i support one club. why would i buy thousands of dollars worth of memborilla and team stuff and even a membership if i wasent a fan?

and a friend made this account

TheParraboy

Staff member

mate

Hoffman did like 15 tacklebusts vs broncos last week, He brushed of Hodges like he wasnt there many a time

Electrica said:
You really think we can get that close?
Finch to setup at least 5 tries. Probably score 1 or 2 himself.

ffs Electrica, Thats a bit unrealistic, he will setup about 3, and score one himself

Finch is feeding the ball to the backline and tries are being scored. Plus he tries real hard all game. Plus he knows how all the Parra players play.

African Monkey said:
You obviously don't know PB very well. He's very good at taking the piss.

Mate, you know im rarely wrong. Urge anyone to check out any cricket thread or the Jacques Kallis appreciation thread to test my credibility

ElectricEel

Juniors
Your unpredictability isn't that unpredictable. Your reliance on 1 or 2 players is incredibly predictable.

Storm on the other hand are so well coached and so structured as to seem predictable. Yet with all that predictability we still dismantled Brisbane and Manly in our last 2 games. I hope The Eels really think that their "Unpredictability" will get them across the line, because it will be their downfall.

Yeah, we saw that in last years Grand Final!

Storm Sucks!

Trojan

Juniors
i've said before on other posts of mine.

Storm fans are the most clueless bunch of supporters in the game.

stick to AFL

DI*KHEADS.

So if you had your way NRL would only be played in NSW and QLD? Great way to advance the game. DI*KHEAD.

I'm sorry if my opinion upsets you or if it doesn't agree with yours, I thought we were at a forum where we were allowed to have opinions. Silly me.

Now unless you have something better than saying "You're clueless" you may as well step outside and smell the smog because no-one here wants to hear your sh*t.

Last edited:

marlow

Juniors
Gus gould is a smart man
a wanker but a smart man
Gus for CEO of nrl
has apssion for the game

natheel

Coach
lol we have more passion then every single NSW 'fan'!!!!!!!!

NSW = biggest bunch of bandwagoners in the league
Vic and QLD = best two examples of loyalty!

so whats wrong with NSW getting behind the Eels for the GF? NSW doesnt want the Premiership to go down to Melbourne nothing wrong with that at all

Victoria only has 1 team and majority has no idea about who they are, and QLD are just as bad bandwagon supporters, If broncos r in everyone goes for them same with if cowboys r in.

And considering youre name Broncos_Warriors_Storm, seems like u pick and choose your team so obviously it was storm this year what about 2006? Broncos? what about 2002? Warriors? hmm loyal my arse