What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus you idiot.

miccle

Bench
Last night should have shown all roosters fans on here just why i despise gus. Yes RLE he is successful. He's a good coach. I still despise the man for being an absolute fool who always brings the game into disrepute. Walking away at the end of last night was great to see, and how surprising: he immediately called for Hampstead's head. Get a life Gus, this game would be much better of without you. Positions in coaching and the media should not exist - one or the other mate, make your choice.

nqboy

First Grade
Renowned League Expert said:
I love Gus, I think he's great.

You blokes just don't like him he's got plenty of go in him and you've got nothing -- and you never will! :lol:

Gus has got plenty of reason to pose.

You blokes are just dreamers. You'll never achieve anything.

:lol:

That would make you Harry Hanger-onner.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
rossy said:
Hey Eels Man. Did you know that if it wasn't Gus's help, and the help of a bunch others of course, during the Super League war you'd be supporting the Parramatta Panthers?

Those who don't remember history are doomed to repeat it.

We were closer to being the Parramatta Tigers. I would have accepted that. The only reason why Gould didn't support Parra and Penrith merger is that he loves the Panthers and hates the Eels. Because he is a genius.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The stupid comments by Fittler and Gould show that they are both whingers! Hampstead had a good game and Gould should blame himself for his side selections and:
Minichiello - His form is bad and he is unsafe at the back
Fittler - Showed why he should stay retired
Wing - Does nothing that Buderus can't do
Finch - Wasn't ready for origin
Tahu - Had a good game but is mistake ridden
Stevens - Why pick him? If you give him less than 20 mins

Raider Azz

Bench
It was Gould's geniused game plan that lost it for the Blues. No wonder the forwards got so tired in the 2nd half, he had two sitting on the bench waiting to get a run! Stevens played for 20 mins! What a joke.

Blind Freddy

Juniors
All great points :clap:

what a contrast in the 2 origins though

Origin 1 - Field goal made, Gould runs on the field, crushes his players by hugging them.

Origin 2- 78th minute, Gould leaves the field, walks down the tunnel with the shits, tail between his legs.

Origin 3 - ????????????????? a replay of one of the previous origins perhaps

Hagan's been the same un-emotional robot he always is

ozzie

Bench
wow what a stupid thread - and what is a coach to do - jump up and down when his team loses?? Or is he to run onto the ground and congratulate the opposition??

I think a dignified exit like he made is what I would do...but then again all you clowns have been coaches.

Well in fact I have been - and it's not nice losing - and I used to disassociate myself for probably 10 minutes from the players to get my thoughts into gear - instead of lambasting the players..nothing worse than being yelled at by an upset coach.

I cannot see any diffence between Gould's actions to any other coach...in fact his was better than a lot of others..

Eels Dude

Coach
ozzie said:
I think a dignified exit like he made is what I would do...but then again all you clowns have been coaches.

Reasonable.... I'd accept that. Dignified? Not at all.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Atleast watch the whole game. He walked off because he was deliberately protesting what he sees as a bad ref performance. The child like attitude the Roosters have seem to be invading NSW football.

Southernsaint

Staff member
ozzie said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of your best...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts