What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gut Feeling #2

Does the Warriors 2011 season end in Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devoid

Juniors
So, no fence sitting. Are we marching to Sydney next week, or heading to Mt. Smart to watch Russell run naked around Mt. Smart on monday?

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
We're going all the way, baby!

Not sure all the way where, but i've gone with No. Though, my gut is whispering otherwise but i won't listen to it.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I've seen the Warriors play badly, and lose to the Broncos.
I've seen the refs play badly, and we still beat the Tigers.
I think we are finally going to see a good performance from the Warriors, and we are gonna beat the Scum!!!

Juju

Juniors
Honest gut feeling.
Mad monday is this coming Monday.
I'd feel more confident with Ukuma playing TBH

Meth

Staff member
I'll say yes, because I said yes last week, and I was wrong. Hopefully I will be this week as well

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm going to say yes. But thats mainly because the mental image of fudge doing his nudie run is too disturbing. Is he the only one still sitting on a duck for the year?

devoid

Juniors
I'm going to say yes. But thats mainly because the mental image of fudge doing his nudie run is too disturbing. Is he the only one still sitting on a duck for the year?

LOL @ 'Fudge.'

Yeah, I think he is of the regular guys. Although I don't think Steve Rapira got over the line in his limited appearances this year, either.

More confident going into this game than I was going into the game against the Tigers. And I voted "no" last week - only because I wasn't allowed to be on the fence.

LeagueNut

First Grade
There are five first-grade players who are tryless so far:
Packer (25 games)
Mara (7)
Steve Rapira (4)
Lousi (2)
John (1)

I don't know if you need to have played a minimum number of games to qualify for the nudie run, but I'm guessing the answer is no.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
There are five first-grade players who are tryless so far:
Packer (25 games)
Mara (7)
Steve Rapira (4)
Lousi (2)
John (1)

I don't know if you need to have played a minimum number of games to qualify for the nudie run, but I'm guessing the answer is no.

I think there'd have to be some sort of unofficial cutoff- I reckon 5 games would be about right. Rusty's definitely gonna have to do it though.

IanG

Coach
If only La Catalands were in contention for the Super League. Imagine a Warriors v Dragons WCC

Latest posts