What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gut Feeling #2

Does the Warriors 2011 season end in Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joseph1

Juniors
Soo freaking excited for tonight!! Just want to drive around the city screaming GO THE WARRIORS at the top of my lungs at the passing pedestrians. Huge emotional night ahead whichever way it goes!

devoid

Juniors
When walking around the city this morning - and RWC Party central, I witnessed a pretty cool thing: a bunch of French supporters began chanting, and then a woman dressed in official RWC uniform (obviously employed by RWC in some capacity) responded with a Warriors chant. Starting to get excited - go the 20s, go the Warriors.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
Ok, the Kiwis won the world cup in 2008, and still didn't win the Halberg award for team of the year. MSM will jump on board for the sales for a week or so, but honestly couldn't genuinely give a stuff about league. Ah well, who needs them? Go the Warriors

_addict

Juniors
When walking around the city this morning - and RWC Party central, I witnessed a pretty cool thing: a bunch of French supporters began chanting, and then a woman dressed in official RWC uniform (obviously employed by RWC in some capacity) responded with a Warriors chant. Starting to get excited - go the 20s, go the Warriors.

I hope for her sake her overlords don't find out:shock: