What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutless!!!

The Devil

Bench
Where can i find someone to take out Riley Brown?

FFS he gets the ball 1 metre out from the line and gets stripped without even attempting the line.

Radioactive Man

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
And that's not important, why?

Yeah im all for the clean out, but as a coach whos meant to be coaching what has he done ?
He hasnt improved our defence or our attack, why its gone backwards. he must give great speaches at half time too, todays was great eh ?

Im still giving him a chance but IF we dont perform next year, hes goneskis.

fred_knight

Juniors
If you think Smith hasnt turned this once great club on its head then you got your head up your a$$, and if all you can say to me is "shut up" then your in the same class as smitty. an idiot, so to you Gene, answer the question if you can, what has he done that is so good?
you lost your credibility when you cant answer my question and all you can say is "Shut up" like a ten year old...grow up you moron

fred_knight said:
If you think Smith hasnt turned this once great club on its head then you got your head up your a$$, and if all you can say to me is "shut up" then your in the same class as smitty. an idiot, so to you Gene, answer the question if you can, what has he done that is so good?
you lost your credibility when you cant answer my question and all you can say is "Shut up" like a ten year old...grow up you moron
How are you going Reyno?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I was wondering how long it would take people who have no f**king idea of whats going on to start and rip into Brian Smith. Thanks for not disappointing me. On the subject of Smith, the simple fact is he has a team who was "built" by Michael Hagan which revolved around one player - Andrew Johns. Johns made the rest of the current team, with the exception of Kurt Gidley, look like absolute superstars. Proof of this rabble of a side was evident enough for me today. Thank christ Smith has shown a lot of those players the direction of the door.

Tighe does little and reynoldson does little for a long while..they had to go.Woolnought could have stood up today but didnt

Honestly the thugs of yesterday..like the boyds..mullains..millers..muirs...would eat this current crop of forwards for breakfast and smile as they did it..that lil blondehaired sammit would have been smacked sensless on this ass from a kick off but this crop of forwards lets em score a 90 m try from a KICK Off FFS!...

Who wants prices on cows and thurston and bowen getting to 100 points

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With all due respect, wouldn't this have happened post-Johns no matter what? It was never going to happen straight away obviously but it clearly has as many would've expected - not even Tim Sheens or Wayne Bennett would've been able to steer clear of this situation IMO.

cram

Bench
No issue with Smith at this stage, I have however, a major issue with a group of blokes that put in zero effort. They talk about the culture of the club, well the culture of the club includes the rank and file supporters and these blokes are paying us zero respect.

I cast my mind back to last week when Reynoldson said, (sic) "we will do it for ourselves". Well u know what do it for US..... the people who spend their hard earned for you blokes. Move on, move fast or move OUT.

Gene Krupa

Referee
fred_knight said:

Have a cry you f**king big sook!

What he's done for the club is clean it out of overpaid, over-rated nuffys, the likes we see on the park today. This club has been on the slide since 2001, last year was just an aberation, Johns was fit most of the year and masked the degradation that the team was going through. Every year that Hagan was coach saw more sycophantic selections from the so called supercoach and that brings us to the position we are in today. Do you honestly think that Paterson would have played for us this year if Hagan was around, in fact, do you think that anyone would have been promoted to first grade? It would have been the samne cut and paste, they're my mates. selections that we saw for 6 years. We would have been lucky to win 2 games this year without Johns with Hagan in charge. Smith is trying to instill a profesional culture into the club, not this rable that has been going on for so long. If the players can't face up to the reality that they need to come into the present and not live in the past, like they have for so long, then they can all hit the road. The Clint Newton situation is the prime example of this. In no way did Clint think about anyone but himself with the decision to f**k off from the club. He played 100 games, for himself, he went to a club that gave him the best chance of getting a premiership, for himself, he made derogitory comments in the press, to justify HIMSELF, yet all the while, people, player in this club consider him to be a mate. A mate isn't someone who walks out when the chips are down. A mate isn't someone who rags out on his fellow players to justify his lame arse position. A mate sticks it out and then STICK IT UP the arse of his detractors! The players at the club who think Traitor is still a mate need to go take a hard look at themselves and work out whether or not their loyality is best served investing in a backstabbing arsehole or in the club that pays them and put faith in them and allowed then to be in the position they are in. If they want to choose the former, then, as I said, they can hit the bricks because I love my club and I love the team and they play for the people who pay their over-inflated salaries. Not their so called mates who are only in it for themselves.

So, in conclusion, Smith is bringing about a cultural change and if you can't see that, then go support another club, cause we don't need people like you!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
With all due respect, wouldn't this have happened post-Johns no matter what? It was never going to happen straight away obviously but it clearly has as many would've expected - not even Tim Sheens or Wayne Bennett would've been able to steer clear of this situation IMO.
I know ppl in here will tell you to STFU, but I agree with you 100%. We were always going to go through a year or two's worth of touchups because Johns was so good. All of a sudden the rest of them have to play for themselves and they can't handle it.

perverse

Referee
i was ashamed to be a knights supporter watching that game. most of the players out there completely disgraced the jersey. aside from gidley and simmo they didn't even have a go. i felt SO SORRY for gidley having to put up with that after pouring his efforts in all year leading up to and including this game.

those of you blaming smith - wake up and give yourselves an uppercut. have a think about what has transpired over the past 6 years and actually develop some independent thought on the subject rather than just spewing rehashed media beatups and following what is assumed as "popular opinion". the fact of the matter is - the players we are getting rid of ARE NOT first grade quality.. and on todays performance, most of them would struggle for a start in premier league for most teams. professional footballers? HA! there was NOTHING professional about what went on out there today.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
EelGirl said:
http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2964175740096436727PNHkPI?vhost=entertainment
That's almost as funny as your premiership count over the period of time the Knights have been in the competition.

fred_knight

Juniors
Gene, your a sore friggin loser or a very angry and un intelligent piece of sh*t...if all you can do is attack people for having an opinion then you are a low idiot who hides behind his computer , you are the sook who needs to get over the loss, are you a postal worker by any chance??? I fear for your work collegues.

If you wanna lob on smiths knob then go ahead and gobble it up mate, but i will not, and ill will stand by my original post and say i think he is no good for the club, if you dont like that GET OVER IT .

perverse

Referee
fred_knight said:
Gene, your a sore friggin loser or a very angry and un intelligent piece of sh*t...if all you can do is attack people for having an opinion then you are a low idiot who hides behind his computer , you are the sook who needs to get over the loss, are you a postal worker by any chance??? I fear for your work collegues.

If you wanna lob on smiths knob then go ahead and gobble it up mate, but i will not, and ill will stand by my original post and say i think he is no good for the club, if you dont like that GET OVER IT .
no, gene is right on the money. you have no f**king idea. i appreciate your passion, but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever. anyone who can defend tighe, woolnough, perry et al has f**king rocks in their head.

Latest posts