What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutless!!!

Gene Krupa

Referee
fred_knight said:
Gene, your a sore friggin loser or a very angry and un intelligent piece of sh*t...if all you can do is attack people for having an opinion then you are a low idiot who hides behind his computer , you are the sook who needs to get over the loss, are you a postal worker by any chance??? I fear for your work collegues.

If you wanna lob on smiths knob then go ahead and gobble it up mate, but i will not, and ill will stand by my original post and say i think he is no good for the club, if you dont like that GET OVER IT .

Say's an absolute moron who does the same as he accuses others of.

:lol: Thanks. I needed a laught atm!

I answered your question and all you do is attack. Gold! f**king gold, love!

fred_knight

Juniors
jump on the band wagon mate...when did i defend them, do u read the post or just chuck out sum random statements..i said the treatment of those players is is pathetic, especially Reyno, do you really expect the likes of tighe, perry and woolnough etc to play their guts out for Smitty..I for one wish they would do it for us, but if smith wasnt such a tosser then there would be better harmony in the team, the boys would play better, and get results..well guess what, that all stems from the coach, even the captain ranked him out Woolnough, Perry, Newton and Reyno were good players, still are, but not under Smith, doesnt that tell you something..
Eliminate the problem, its not that hard

fred_knight

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Say's an absolute moron who does the same as he accuses others of.

:lol: Thanks. I needed a laught atm!

I answered your question and all you do is attack. Gold! f**king gold, love!

agree to disagree mate, im not gonna have someone rank me out and not defend my self, never have never will,

Misanthrope

Staff member
do you really expect the likes of tighe, perry and woolnough etc to play their guts out for Smitty..

I expect them to play their hearts out for their team-mates on the field, their families, the fans, the team, and their own respectability. Who is going to hire somebody who has been part of a team that has shown absolutely zero backbone for most of the season? Doorstops like Brad Tighe may have contracts for 2008 - but they won't be getting renewals if they churn out horse sh*t like they did today.

Smith's relationship with players may be a contributing factor, but to blame Smith for the sh*t the players are producing is stretching to almost News Limited lengths. The man has been brought in to do a job - and I, for one, will cop a second wooden spoon on the chin if it means we can be forever rid of gutless, heartless, talentless speed bumps like Bradley Tighe, George Carmont, and Kirk Reynoldson.

Parki

Bench
oh come on... carmonts not that bad is he? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

fred_knight

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
I expect them to play their hearts out for their team-mates on the field, their families, the fans, the team, and their own respectability. quote]

I agree 100% - but thats not happening, i personally reckon Farleigh would have done a better job, Smith has History, done the same with Parra, gets rid of players who went on to bigger and better things, i dont want him stuffing up the club, thats all im wanting...sounds like im asking to much...

Misanthrope

Staff member
That 'Smith has history' argument only works if people look at all of his history, and not solely portions that suit their argument. Yes, he has a history of messing with player's heads and losing bright talents.

He also has a history of turning previously weak clubs (St George in the early-mid nineties) and putting into place the kind of junior network that is still churning out the likes of Krisnan Inu, Feliti Mateo, and Ben Smith.

We clearly brought Smith in because of the latter two features of his coaching - and not the former. If we'd been more intelligently run, we might have considered letting Smith handle development and selection and hired somebody to 'manage' the team.

Frederick

Staff member
fred_knight said:
I agree 100% - but thats not happening, i personally reckon Farleigh would have done a better job, Smith has History, done the same with Parra, gets rid of players who went on to bigger and better things, i dont want him stuffing up the club, thats all im wanting...sounds like im asking to much...
Smith's not stuffing up the club. He's bringing to the club a level of professionalism that this club has never seen before. The players are the ones stuffing up the club. They're used to the Knights being run like a chook raffle, and being guaranteed their spot in the team week in, week out because they're all mates. Now the club is turning professional, they're chucking hissy fits because their mates aren't playing with them anymore.

The NRL is the elite level of rugby league anywhere in the world. If these guys wanna play where they can all be mates, then they belong in the real NRL.

fred_knight

Juniors
the fact remains, he has history and its not good, i dont think the club needed a big overhaul that he was brought here to do.

Im sure im not the only one who thinks this?

Gene Krupa

Referee
fred_knight said:
the fact remains, he has history and its not good, i dont think the club needed a big overhaul that he was brought here to do.

Seriously, what a flawed argument!

Riddle me this, what top line coach doesn't have "history" Einstein?

Parki

Bench

yep, its just you

you and your mates at news limited..... cheers

Frederick

Staff member
fred_knight said:

No, you're the only one.

perverse

Referee
fred_knight said:

actually yes.. as far as i can see you are the only one.

fred_knight

Juniors
look out, Gene is back...the super coach...maybe you should coach Gene, you seem to be 100% perfect.

I believe a lot of the other NRL coaches at the moment although may not be perfect, they would command a greater respect from the players then smith, and if you cant agree with this then you must be Brian Smith

fred_knight

Juniors
ok i see whats happening here gang up time is it, wow you are all so big and brave to jump on the band wagon. pathetic

Parki

Bench
or just people with common sense and a desire to "see outside the box"

the box being five years 2002-2006 where the club went backwards in every facet

but you're right, there was no need for change..... the jets are going pretty good, maybe we could all go watch them while the knights die in the arse

yep, sounds pretty good to me

Parki

Bench
last time i checked it was an opinion board

the consensus is your opinion is stupid and no one agrees with what you are saying

its all quite simple really