What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutless!!!

fred_knight

Juniors
Frederick said:
As for this...shutup. If you think that the current team we have is one with pride and passion for the jersey and knights crest, then you're about as blind as ray f**ken charles.

Wow another "shut up" frederick you are mature, try this on for size, did i say the current team has pride and passion? why dont u read the post properly before you open your fickle minded mouth.

Misanthrope

Staff member
To many players and followers of the game all rate Hagan and it is only fleas like yourself who crave success so badly that you say it is all the coaches fault, who I hear put crap on him.

You mean players who haven't been coached by him and followers of the game who follow Parramatta?

And I'm a 'flea' because I crave success? I assume that since you're not a 'flea' yourself, that you aspire to far more attainable things for a pleb such as yourself. I'm sure aspiring to mediocrity pushes you to the very limit each and every day of your life. I'm proud of you.

Serc

First Grade
Boy oh boy am I looking forward to bumping this thread late next year and again in 2009 when we are sitting quite happily in the top 8 somewhere :)

fred_knight

Juniors
Parki said:
if you honestly dont know the reason why, then there is no helping you

i am not going through the a b c s of why warren ryan was sacked after making a preliminary final champ, go look it up

seriously, its like dealing with an infant.... im sorry, im trying to play nice, but you really are beyond helping at this point
nice escape clause Parki, cant answer the question so just throw in an insult and be off on your merry way hey..

I still dont understand, why is it ok for people to feel the need to attack me so passionately but yet i can do the same. Slightly hypocritical dont you think..if someone does not agree with the general consensus on this forum then attack them, is that the motto, was there a pledge i forgot to take.

Well keep trying peeps, i wont waiver from my stance

Parki said:
why do you think timana tahu is giving up his contract to go play rugby union?
for the money, its a business remember

Edited to put both posts together

CJG 182

Juniors
I think most people couldn't give a rats whether you change your stance or not. Really most people seem to detest you're opinion and share the feeling you can uhh... shove it?

Parki

Bench
i can answer it. i choose not to because your intellect wouldnt be able to understand the reasoning and concept behind it, so it would be wasting my time.

Im sure someone else with more patience than me will more than happily rip you apart, for now i just cant be bothered dealing with it

if someone doesent agree with the general consensus, and brings up an alterior viewpoint, of course they are going to get attacked.... its the same in the ways of the world princess, ive never EVER heard of a society that exists on the principles of "minority rules".... we listen, we disagree, and you cant handle that

fred_knight

Juniors
I can handle it lad, im still here arent I

CJG 182 said:
I think most people couldn't give a rats whether you change your stance or not. Really most people seem to detest you're opinion and share the feeling you can uhh... shove it?
welcome to the bandwagon, take a ticket and get in line

Stranger

Coach
Smith will be lucky to see out the week. Its unacceptable reguardless of the circumstances. When did they not learn to tackle?

Parki

Bench
so can we call you the anti bandwagon then? are you an emo or a goth too? because following the trendy thing is so totally not trendy, so you HAVE to follow the opposite non conformist way?

i tip my hat to you sir, you truly are a god amongst men

Gene Krupa

Referee
Parki said:
so can we call you the anti bandwagon then? are you an emo or a goth too? because following the trendy thing is so totally not trendy, so you HAVE to follow the opposite non conformist way?

i tip my hat to you sir, you truly are a god amongst men

Watch it parki, I don't think he's got to the sarcasm section of "How to win an argument" yet.

fred_knight

Juniors
Genes back, hello...im not out to win an argument, im here to defend my self against you guys, although im starting to realise it may not be worth it in the end, you seem like very stubborn people who can not accept that someone else has a waivering opinion to those of yourslves.

Parki

Bench
Ok supercoach

fix the problem

step 1. go up to reyno tomorrow and say "sorry, heres 400,000 dollars and a guaranteed jersey for next year please dont sue us."

step 2. fire brian smith. because he is the problem

step 3. install Joey as coach for the next 10 years

this leads to step 4. Two years from now watch the castle burn and be overtaken by the jets as the number 1 team in this city.

But hey, at least we didnt piss anyone off right?

Frederick

Staff member
fred_knight said:
Genes back, hello...im not out to win an argument, im here to defend my self against you guys, although im starting to realise it may not be worth it in the end, you seem like very stubborn people who can not accept that someone else has a waivering opinion to those of yourslves.
As opposed to yourself who's so stubborn that you can't see that Brian Smith's plans to professionalise this club will reap long term gain in exchange for some short term pain.

Parki

Bench

or you just cant accept the fact that while you are entitled to your opinion, if you walk into a thread and start throwing it around like its gospel when 98 percent of the participants disagree, it will lead to arguments where you get your arse handed to you and in the end you go running off like a sissy girl

as i said, you hate brian smith so much, fix the problem champ.... clearly we are all boneheads who dont know what we are talking about

Gene Krupa

Referee
fred_knight said:

As I said, he hasn't got to the sarcasm section yet.

fred_knight

Juniors
you know what Frederick, thats right i cant see that happening, hence the reason why i am being targeted, i wish i could but i cant see that happening under Brian Smith, sorry guys just my opinion once again

cardinal

Juniors
Misanthrope said:
You mean players who haven't been coached by him and followers of the game who follow Parramatta?

And I'm a 'flea' because I crave success? I assume that since you're not a 'flea' yourself, that you aspire to far more attainable things for a pleb such as yourself. I'm sure aspiring to mediocrity pushes you to the very limit each and every day of your life. I'm proud of you.

No darling actually the players who have been coached by him rate him. You know Joey and Danny for starters. Nothing wrong with wanting success badly but when you blame the coach instead of the second rate facillaties Hagan and the team had to put up with your barking up the wrong tree. The difference between us is I don't hold a grudge and if parra were out of the running this year I would of loved to see smith win his first comp with your club as I will next year. But you guys don't admit that Hagan did anything of worth at your club and have nothing but resentment towards him. Good luck being bitter.

fred_knight

Juniors
Parki said:
or you just cant accept the fact that while you are entitled to your opinion, if you walk into a thread and start throwing it around like its gospel when 98 percent of the participants disagree, it will lead to arguments where you get your arse handed to you and in the end you go running off like a sissy girl

as i said, you hate brian smith so much, fix the problem champ.... clearly we are all boneheads who dont know what we are talking about

hardly got my ass handed to me, and i aint run off like a sissy girl either, so get your facts straight big man..dont assume i will either...and 98% is a bit rich dont you think, why dont you poll the board and give a real reflection..so far its you and gene and a couple of other sheep who disagree with me..hardly a statistic for me to cower to you heroes.

seems almost laughable you would think that.

but its been a fun night gents, most enjoyable