What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ha ha

jets75

Juniors
well it's a known fact the board and guttermouth cant take fans having an opinion on how the club is being run (ripped off) what ever. but it seems bluebag cant cop it either. why dont you just get a job mateinstead of being on here annoying fans that want answers or are you happy with what centrelink pays you!!!!!!!!!!

guttermouth said:
not true the only reason mr smith comes on here is to bag the club
guttermouth,

Your opinion is welcomed, as is that of others on here, personal, this petty bullsh*t and your pathetic antics reeks of the way the club is run,
If any portion of what Mr Smith has put forward, someone or the club in general should be made to answer, from what I have read on here, the club is in panic mode and are doing themselves no favors with the lack of action in regards to discrediting what has been said!

A post that has since been deleted by Mr Smith, stated that the club had spent a certain amount of money on refurbishments? have you noticed any changes at the jets sports club over the last 2-3 months? other than the smoking area that was constructed by the bowlers and financed by Tony Wood.

it is painfully clear to us all that you have a set-too with Mr Smith, that being the case, do us all a favor and do it by way of PM.

Bluebag

Juniors
Jets 75 it was not me who deleted the posts it was LU administrators, I did not even see what was posted.
If you have any issues as to what was posted then the AGM is coming up and you are free to ask the hard questions then, it is encouraged that all eligible members attend and vote for the Football and licensed club boards.
You must have been a member for 3 year to vote for the football club and a current member for the sports club.

See you then.