What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadley and co.

What do you think of the continuous call team?

• Brilliant, couldn't be better.

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • It's ok, but i wish we had other options.

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Absolute bollocks, from start to finish.

Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Bad for the game, Hysterical Hadley does more harm than good.

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters

Green Machine

First Grade
Yesterday afternoon, I bid a bit of channel hopping on the radio whilst watched Foxsports and Channel 9. Late in the afternoon, Ray took a call from a dejected Souths “No” voter. The guy asked Ray, what is he going to do now. Ray responded with Well…. (then a long pause) all South fans are going to have to accept the decision and pull together. Then hung up on the guy. Very funny indeed when he was taking calls earlier on in the day from “No” voters who were claiming vote rigging. A “Yes” voter called up 2SM on Saturday and said 2GB were not taking calls on the subject. It seems that “No” voters could get through but not “Yes” voters. So much for talkback being the voice of the people. The voice of certain demographics at 2GB or what spin they want to put across.
But the funniest part of the media campaign to discredit the “Yes” vote came from Rebecca Rothfield in yesterdays Telegraph where she/he said Shane Richardson would be sacked when Henry Morris takes over as chairman after yesterdays vote.
I hope Peter Holmes a Court as an NRL Club owner is very pissed off with vindictive nature of arseholes like Hadley who do the head kicking for someone else. I hope he convinces other clubs to make sure the commercial radio rights are not exclusive when they come up for offer later this year.
The agenda spin is amazing. Last season Hadley was telling his listeners that Souths would be moving to the Central Coast, but would be still calling themselves South Sydney. Going back to 1999, Hadley agreed with a 14 team NRL competition against the ARL proposal to get the numbers increased to 16, and promoted those views on his radio show. One minute Hadley is helping to get Souths kicked out of the competition, the next moment he is helping to get them relocated and the next moment he is trying to convince their voting members to vote a certain way. I wonder if Hadley’s over the top opinions had an effect on getting “No” voters to change their votes to “Yes”

Brutus

Referee
sunny said:
Peter Holmes a Hyphen

The arsehole thinks he's funny when he does things like that.

It's good to see his agenda-driven dribble backfired yet again.

David Gallop is a disgrace for giving this man exclusive rights to run a show where football hardly rates a mention when games are not on.

LESStar58

Referee
I'm glad to get their call thru SeN 1116 down here but I think Hadley is a deadset clown. On the occasions I've heard him talk about Melbourne or get callers from Melbourne he doesn't seem to care what they have to say. He's Fitzy's mouthpeice basically.

Anyone hear the Victorian bloke who called up yesterday about muscleshirts and thongs? Hadley said "You know how I know your Victorian....cos you aren't funny", and hung up.

MEATWAD

Juniors
Heino Rules, OVP, have you been talking to Bill Dart's bro up at the bar at Una's in Darlo?!

Anyway, the Taxi Driver and his lot are a virulent stain on the game.

OVP said:
Id rather listen to this guy,

heino.jpg

than their pathetic agenda driven dribble.

azza

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
Anyone hear the Victorian bloke who called up yesterday about muscleshirts and thongs? Hadley said "You know how I know your Victorian....cos you aren't funny", and hung up.

By that logic dudley must be a victorian.

Hadley is a joke and so is his sidekicks Fulton and Roach.Hopefully the NRL might open it up for any radio station next year to call games.

Stagger eel

Staff member
who said triple M didn't have broadcasting rights??..as far as I'm concerned they are triple M

Manly Media Machine.

Latest posts