What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hadley and co.

What do you think of the continuous call team?

• Brilliant, couldn't be better.

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • It's ok, but i wish we had other options.

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Absolute bollocks, from start to finish.

Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Bad for the game, Hysterical Hadley does more harm than good.

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters

shadow grinder

First Grade
i dont listen to it unless i have to...ie if the storm arent on tv games. They always get huge ratings....but there are heaps of people that hate it....i wanna know where all his fans are

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
yeah u find that those sort of radio stations are meant to be "talk back" but they screen their callers and only air the views and oppinions that they share, unless they're bored and wanna have a go at somebody.

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
he doesnt have fans just a sh*t load of paid advertisements that keeps his show afloat, they give away t-shirts ffs, bunch of tight ass w4nkers

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
I think the NRL could do with a lot of fresh young faces on TV and radio to be honest... I find them all boring, and dont get me started on Phil "head like a bashed crab" Gould...

Razor

Coach
I think the NRL could do with a lot of fresh young faces on TV and radio to be honest.

Being young does not mean you're good. Look at the NFL and EPL - by far the most successful sports on TV in the US and England. Their commentators are 50+. Experience is by far the most important aspect. 20-25 year olds have no experience which is why all the young commentators suck.

find them all boring, and dont get me started on Phil "head like a bashed crab" Gould...

Phil is by far the best commentator out there.

What do you want commentators to be? Like WWF wrestling commentators? They are there to call the game. Not to entertain you. If you want to be entertained, the listen to the Roy & HG commentary during the Origin.

sunny

listening to 2sm at the moment, is graeme hughes doing the show by himself? Is that the way he usually is?

Latest posts