What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan on salvage mission

spiderdan

Bench
there anren't too many coaches that can stay at one club more than about 5 years. regardless of next season's result i think it would still be a bad idea to keep hagan on beyond that.

i think it was gould that wrote earlier in the year that new blood to a playing roster helps with motivation. while i agree with that to some degree i think it applies to the coach and support staff even more. rod reddy is another that i think should be leaving soon as well. and while i'm not privvy to our conditioning staff maybe it is time we revamped the club from that point.

as well as all that i think our administrative structure might need a bit of a shake up as well.

The Colonel

Immortal
there anren't too many coaches that can stay at one club more than about 5 years. regardless of next season's result i think it would still be a bad idea to keep hagan on beyond that.

i think it was gould that wrote earlier in the year that new blood to a playing roster helps with motivation. while i agree with that to some degree i think it applies to the coach and support staff even more. rod reddy is another that i think should be leaving soon as well. and while i'm not privvy to our conditioning staff maybe it is time we revamped the club from that point.

as well as all that i think our administrative structure might need a bit of a shake up as well.

If the club are seious they need to start from the Board level and work their way down. A refresh right across the club could be hugely beneficial....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Salvage misson :? FFS. The only way anything can be salvaged from this season is if Hagan is sacked after saturday nights game.

eels_

Juniors
I wouldnt worry too much... If we cannot get up for games we needed to win to make the top 8, there is no chance we will get up for a game that has no meaning... especially against a team that has a good chance of making the 8 if they beat us... What a pathetic year... Its not the losing that is annoying... it is the attitude... So much talent but they just couldnt be bothered... If the team tries their guts out each week and still loses I can cop that... like the early- mid 90s. wasnt pretty, but couldnt argue the guys were not trying. Cant argue that this season.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
More of a joke that you think he is actually depressed. It is just the media reporting what they see at the time from a bias viewpoint.

I wonder why Fitzy might think that we are capable under Hagan? Maybe because he did well in 07 and not so good in 08? f**king pathetic.

How about you guys look deep within yourselves and actually come to the conclusion that you were supporting a sh*t team this year, not just a team with a sh*t coach.

As I have said in my other thread, you aren't going to be happy with a coach unless they deliver premierships. At the rate this is going, a coach won't be around long enough to even get in with a shot because you will want them ousted before given a chance. Get f**ked. Whoever thinks that Hagan is THE MAIN REASON we haven't won a premiership for the last 20+ years need to go back to the crib and have a sleep, bunch of whiny little babies that love pointing fingers to not accept the bigger picture.

You seem to be under some kind of delusion that 2007 was a good year. It was a pretty average year with the only highlight being our form in the finals which made everyone forget just how inconsistent and rubbish the team played throughout the year. Really i need to know what kind of relationship do you have with Hagan? You have to be his mother right? Otherwise it's just sad...

eel4life

Juniors
baby_crying.jpg

Seems like you do a good job at whinging as the rest of us.....

I LOVE IT .. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

thats the best picture i have seen ...

Apey

Staff member
I use to have a soft spot for the eels when I was young and impressionable!

Come on Eels :sarcasm:

Sterling

Juniors
all this crap talk and look what they came up with tonight ....

if anyone thinks Parra will win a premiership in their life time then they are dreaming ...

thank god i at least got to see 3 GF wins ... even though i was quite young at the time.