What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan quits Parra!!!!

Dave Q

Coach
Hagan wasnt the problem, it was the lunatic players and administration that let him down.

Then the fans looked for a scapegoat and started to hate him.

The reality is that the eels need a massive clean-out of cattle.

They need to start afresh a la the knights.

They need a good solid no-nonsense headkicker like Tommy Raudonikus or Matty Elliot.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Hagan wasnt the problem, it was the lunatic players and administration that let him down.

Then the fans looked for a scapegoat and started to hate him.

The reality is that the eels need a massive clean-out of cattle.

They need to start afresh a la the knights.

They need a good solid no-nonsense headkicker like Tommy Raudonikus or Matty Elliot.
They didn't need to start fresh though.

Hagan went there with the reasonable expectations of winning the comp.

He has turned them into crap, never blew up at them, always positive in post match conferences even when they played like sh*t!

Now after he's done with them they do need to re-build somewhat, but they were in a position to win the thing and he turned all that around in 1 season.

aqua_duck

Coach
Hagan is just too nice a bloke to be a 1st grade coach, to be a 1st grade coach you almost got to be abit of a prick, abit of a nazi, Hagan is like one of those bosses you'd love to work for because you'd get away with murder, where as someone like Hasler you know he won't tolerate complacency

Mr Saab

Referee
If i said that 2 years ago it would have been knights bias all the way.;-)

Funny how things change;-)

Thats life. In 2005 Lockyer was seen by all and sundry as a washed up player who had no future @ 5/8.
Funny how things change ;-)

God-King Dean

Immortal
16Oct06gest.jpg
2007-9-2-75419408.jpg

cb4

First Grade
poor bloke....
oh well
he may get a job further down the track
penriff r due for a new coach

cb4

First Grade
yeh, agreed on ando, but stranger things have happened
lets hope you dont sign the other anderson

Spitty

Juniors
I don't see how they could sign anyone but Anderson.

I'd love to see Fairliegh get a go, but I think considering the situation they are in, anyone but Anderson is just too big a risk.

cb4

First Grade
stuart flannagan would be an option, but hopefully he stays on with us