What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hags

Ron Jeremy said:
Remember the start of last year? we were something like 2 from 8? under the your man Brian.

Your man Brian is certainly doing wonders this year with your beloved Knights:lol:

Hagan is a very smart man, and tactically better then you think, he's only problem is emotion.

Let the year finis before you sprout comments like that, we haven't been disgraced in the last 3 games, we haven't won but know matter how bad we played we still could've won, a sign of a good football side.

my belovered knights? mate i love seein them fall to bits one of my most hated teams as welln as joey. maybe his annoyin brother will shut the hell up now!! now as for hagan the guy has {maybe bias} but the best team on paper in the NRL and we have been unconvincing all year [bar tigers] now this would be the same team bar a couple of stragglers[mcinnion ex] that JT had firin for how many games in a row? can you tell me another game [tigers ex] that we looked like a team that could win a premiership??? can i point out my name is rather brian, not i want brian back cheers!

Hellsy

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Hellsy, Sterling had more power at Parramatta then Monie and Cronin;-)

Great players are rare to find, and club will do anything to hang onto them.

So the correct statement would be 'The board would sack Hagan before letting Joey go anywhere'

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hellsy said:
So the correct statement would be 'The board would sack Hagan before letting Joey go anywhere'

What do you think? a future immortal verus a guy with a couple of years coaching experience:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
would rather brian said:
my belovered knights? mate i love seein them fall to bits one of my most hated teams as welln as joey. maybe his annoyin brother will shut the hell up now!! now as for hagan the guy has {maybe bias} but the best team on paper in the NRL and we have been unconvincing all year [bar tigers] now this would be the same team bar a couple of stragglers[mcinnion ex] that JT had firin for how many games in a row? can you tell me another game [tigers ex] that we looked like a team that could win a premiership??? can i point out my name is rather brian, not i want brian back cheers!

Cantebury away 34-22

Hellsy said:
joey WAS the board ,coach,propieter,waterboy,strapper,lighthouse keeper you name it he would have a say in its operations,i bet he even controlled the painkiller injections

parra pete

Referee
I can't understand the character assassination of Michael Hagan on this forum.
What is wrong with you people. You turn on the players, coaches and management as soon as things go a little awry.
Have patience and show some faith.
Remember Rugby League these days is purely entertainment value.
Winning the Premiership achieves NOTHING for the District. Sooooooo,
sit back relax and be entertained. If our entertainers are better than the other entertainers it will show in the end.
The NRL is football's answer to the Harlem Globetrotters...where there is no district loyalty from the majority of players, just loyalty to the almighty dollar.
Souls sold to the highest bidder....

Hellsy

Immortal
would rather brian said:
joey WAS the board ,coach,propieter,waterboy,strapper,lighthouse keeper you name it he would have a say in its operations,i bet he even controlled the painkiller injections
Whatever

parra pete

Referee
would rather brian said:

In just seven posts you have identified yourself as a dead set goose.
Are you really jayjayselmes under a new name??

Hellsy

Immortal
parra pete said:
What is wrong with you people. You turn on the players, coaches and management as soon as things go a little awry.
sit back relax and be entertained. If our entertainers are better than the other entertainers it will show in the end.
The NRL is football's answer to the Harlem Globetrotters...where there is no district loyalty from the majority of players, just loyalty to the almighty dollar.

:clap: :clap: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ron Jeremy said:
Cantebury away 34-22
minus how many of there stars ? they still nearly ran us down hardly a convinceing effort. I think our second best effort all year was other week against storm and we still lost.. I hope im wrong and we fire when the time is right im just not used to seein this new style. years gone by once we get our role on we usually keep momentum this year we just cant get the roll on.I spose monday night football could play a part

Ron Jeremy

Coach
would rather brian said:
minus how many of there stars ? they still nearly ran us down hardly a convinceing effort. I think our second best effort all year was other week against storm and we still lost.. I hope im wrong and we fire when the time is right im just not used to seein this new style. years gone by once we get our role on we usually keep momentum this year we just cant get the roll on.I spose monday night football could play a part

One with any significance, Mason. We also had Burt, Cordoba & Cayless out.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parra pete said:

Pete i agree with what you say, but you too have critised one player more then ever other when the reality is he hasn't been that bad and vital to our chances;-)

Pete, you do realise that Tim is a great player but very inconsistent, the skills he can dish out are simply amazing but consistency is his problem. Do you agree that analysis?

parra pete said:

disrict?? since when do we sit back and want to win for the district?? mate forums are about opinion ill have mine ok and you have yours.. i have not once attacked hagans character only his abbility to coach the team that i love. if i think he is not the man for the job i will say so you dont have to agree. im sorry if i have invaded your little space away from reality but last time i looked this is a public forum

Ron Jeremy

Coach
would rather brian said:
disrict?? since when do we sit back and want to win for the district?? mate forums are about opinion ill have mine ok and you have yours.. i have not once attacked hagans character only his abbility to coach the team that i love. if i think he is not the man for the job i will say so you dont have to agree. im sorry if i have invaded your little space away from reality but last time i looked this is a public forum

Tell me about Hagans coaching then? you do realise that Newy had to release players to keep him to fullfill supporters and management expectations. And the year they cam elast they had a worse injury toll then this year.

I was a brian fan, but believe me he's not as bad as what is made out, actually tactically he's been brillant many times this year, but know one has noticed it?

Hellsy

Immortal
would rather brian said:
Perhaps you should not be so precious, there are many in this thread that have bagged Hagan... maybe Pete was talking about them for directly attacking Hagan's character, and not yourself?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
would rather brian said:
point taken we have played 3 good games

Just remember, that thumping we gave the Tigers was teh best game Parra have played against quality since 2001, the tigers had won 5 straight leading into that game, and we could've put 50 on them at home!

Hellsy said:
Perhaps you should not be so precious, there are many in this thread that have bagged Hagan... maybe Pete was talking about them for directly attacking Hagan's character, and not yourself?

was more the goose call than the hages thing didnt mean to offend you nice to see you stick up for ya mates but