What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA CHRIS WALKER HAMMERED

[furrycat]

Coach
I love how Cogburn goes on about last years games... how about the last meet

[enter cogburn mode]
40-12 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shat over by Tonga :lol: :lol: :lol:
And we didnt even have Sonny Bill playing :lol: :lol:

Oh didn't we beat you in 1988 30-0 aswell? :lol: :lol: Because we won in 1988 that means we MUST win :lol:

[/exit Cogburn mode]

MattJ

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
MattJ said:
Thank god he left souths.

That's what Chris Walker thinks as well. :lol:

Im sure he does, he's not a real player, he's a passenger, needs to be carried like he was at brisbane and like he is now at roosters, wasnt prepared to try and help a struggling team, was prepared to take their money and run to an easy ride though.

Forum Idiot

Bench
haha that is the best article ive read in such a long time. i hate walker so much. great to see a journo with balls! good work roy :clap:
p.s. i hope chris walker suffers a career ending injury on sunday. he doesnt deserve to play this game. he is a disgrace. :evil:

Forum Idiot

Bench
haha that is the best article ive read in such a long time. i hate walker so much. great to see a journo with balls! good work roy :clap:
p.s. i hope chris walker suffers a career ending injury on sunday. he doesnt deserve to play this game. he is a disgrace. :evil:

Nuffs

Bench
i saw one incident at the game where hodges signalled for walker to go around but he didn't so hodges had to run the ball from dummy half

AS SOON AS HE WAS TACKLED - walker sprints around to get ready to take the ball up but instead flannery gets the ball

anyone sitting in my bay would have heard me give it to the woose wanker

Dogaholic

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
If Walker has a great game on Sunday will Masters acknowledge as much and congratulate him via his column?

IF??? The day man walks on the sun...maybe!

Knightmare

Coach
Haha, asking if Walker is going to have a great game is like asking if Gus is going to say during the commentary "The Roosters are WAY over the salary cap!" :lol:

izzo

Juniors
couldnt of said it better myslef its like roy master stold all my thoughts and made the best article ever :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Roy Masters just wrote what 99% of people believe regarding Chris Walker.

That's refreshing.

I will say this though, what was written didn't surprise or shock me, what did was the fact it was on the Front Page.

Masters might be getting the kudos for having the guts to write what we all think, but spare a thought for the SMH Editor who could've hidden this somewhere in the Sports section, but risked it on the front page. I'm sure Mr Conn will have a look at whether this is defamation as I'm sure it's something to do with what his fine law firm deals with.

Glen

Bench
Prodigiousman said:
Roy Masters just wrote what 99% of people believe regarding Chris Walker.

That's refreshing.

I will say this though, what was written didn't surprise or shock me, what did was the fact it was on the Front Page.

Masters might be getting the kudos for having the guts to write what we all think, but spare a thought for the SMH Editor who could've hidden this somewhere in the Sports section, but risked it on the front page. I'm sure Mr Conn will have a look at whether this is defamation as I'm sure it's something to do with what his fine law firm deals with.
After Conn's efforts in defending Luke Ricketson, I don't think the SMH has much to worry about

shiznit

Coach
i just read shane walkers one, it was quite good. i dont really like Chris Walker but after hearing about the sandpit i spose he was only sticking up for his brother. which i would do if i was in his position.