What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA CHRIS WALKER HAMMERED

Stagger eel

Staff member
Rooster Cogburn. said:
If I was Folkes I'd be more concerned with shortarse Utai. :lol:

I know how much you cringe at thought of C Walker running on the field wearing your jersey, Clivey!!! ;-)

it show's on your insults :D

MattJ

Juniors
Thats an awesome article from a totally nuetral source. I dont understand why you roosters supporters wanna defend walker, you have a great side and he is an obovious defensive weakness. Apart from that, the guy continually proves himself to be an arrogant dickhead. Thank god he left souths, atleast his brother has some loyalty.

ByRd

First Grade
CANT wait for this sunday to see Tonga & Utai running all over those 2 bit*hes, Hodges & Walker. ROUND 13 come to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

It does show that the Roosters have an excellent unit to be able to cover Hodges and Walker on the field at the same time IMO. Kudos to the rest of the squad, but those two can be bloody deplorable.
I reckon Tonga will be hanging for his first touch with some space at Hodges on Sunday night

miccle

Bench
RC I can see where you're coming from, but surely you must totally admit that Hodges and Walker were absolutely abhorrent last weekend! If they play that way against the dogs this sunday night do you realise that your roosters have very little chance of winning it?

rossy

Juniors
MattJ said:
Thats an awesome article from a totally nuetral source. I dont understand why you roosters supporters wanna defend walker, you have a great side and he is an obovious defensive weakness. Apart from that, the guy continually proves himself to be an arrogant dickhead. Thank god he left souths, atleast his brother has some loyalty.

Roy Masters? Neutral? Where have you been since the 1970s?

Azkatro

First Grade
How does Roy manage to write some marvellous ditties with not only such consistency, but with frequency as well? He is head and shoulders the best league writer in our country today.

If he decided to have a run in the Forum Sevens comp I reckon he could be a one man team and still whoop us all with alarming consistency.

shiznit

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Walker. Wasn't he the guy who destroyed the Dogs last year in the preliminary final?

Yeah that was him, Chris Walker. also the same guy that destroyed the roosters in last year's grandfinal. :lol:
why you would want to defend him is anyone's guess.

miccle said:
RC I can see where you're coming from, but surely you must totally admit that Hodges and Walker were absolutely abhorrent last weekend! If they play that way against the dogs this sunday night do you realise that your roosters have very little chance of winning it?

They are both state of origin players and their team is appearing in it's 3rd consecutive grand final, they were also a part of the Roosters team that demolished Canterbury 35-0. Remember that game, you know the one where it was actually 13 versus 13. I'm feeling very confident. :D

Red Bear

Referee
I wish like hell to chooks would drop walker for the grand final. Put Byrne back out there, someone who knows how to tackle for f**ks sake. Instead of that jibberer walker. I want the chooks to win, not the bulldogs, but they will win with walker out there.

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
yeah we need todd byrne out there ... a 22yo winger who couldn't outrun a 31yo lock with one leg .. superstar in the making that todd byrne ... they should bring back the credit union relays at half time and have a footrace between byrne and el masri ... i reckon head to head one of them can go sub 10 mins for the 100m

dog4life said:
CANT wait for this sunday to see Tonga & Utai running all over those 2 bit*hes, Hodges & Walker. ROUND 13 come to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

what about the round when the Roosters beat the Dogs 35 to nil - love these people with short memories

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
they should bring back the credit union relays at half time and have a footrace between byrne and el masri ... i reckon head to head one of them can go sub 10 mins for the 100m

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nonny1980

Juniors
To be serious for a moment... I saw that moment roy was writing about. It was really poor form from walker. Hodges was calling him around and walker just stood there. Hodges tried one more time before the play the ball had taken place but he just keep still. I was wondering what the hell he was doing, I thought he might go around for a hit up after Hodges but stood there for 3 more tackles before he finally took it up. Not very good play.

And just for the record Im going for the roosters this sunday night.

Latest posts