What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hahahaha

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Wayne isnt going back to your one eyed town. sydney opened his eyes to the real rugby league world !

Wherever he goes he won't be with the Dragons, so why do you care?

If Sydney was the real rugby league world why does Kennedy want to play for QLD?

One blessing is that we won't waste money on Boyd when we already have a good fullback in Hoffman.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
He's leaving your club after just winning 1 premiership, He left us after winning 6.

Jokes on you.

nah the jokes on you. you had all of qld to pick n choose your players yet only got 6. he was/ is here three years already got one in two years. You do the math. Jokes on you lot.

gregstar

Referee
i was quite happy to see creeping head back to the drongos.

I'll be spewing if he heads to redfern.

johns_reds

First Grade
I'm happy for him to not comeback, i admit that i would like for him to come back but at the same time now that it is confirmed he isn't the club can look to the future with a younger coach, someone who could stick around for 20 years as did Bennett, who knows.

Big difference. Steve Price was always going to end up the Saints coach, it was just a matter of when. He's done a bloody long apprenticeship at the club and his aim was always to land the top coaching position.

Griffin was just a pawn, used by Brisbane in the shafting of Ivan. Then he was (supposed to be) a temporary stop-gap until Bennett's big home-coming. He's got the gig "on the rebound" and that will always be in the back of his head.

broncos2010

Juniors
Wayne isnt going back to your one eyed town. sydney opened his eyes to the real rugby league world !

Let me deal with this guys.

How many premierships have you guys won in last 20 years and how many have we won ?

After you count it on your fingers get back to me.

Latest posts