What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hahahaha

Mr Fourex

Bench
Wayne isnt going back to your one eyed town. sydney opened his eyes to the real rugby league world !

Your bitter resentment and jealousy has been noted.

Run along now........your Mum says it's time to do your chores

imagesqtbnANd9GcRfdrh5OIpdnnJ-cNMXj.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
Griffin was just a pawn, used by Brisbane in the shafting of Ivan. Then he was (supposed to be) a temporary stop-gap until Bennett's big home-coming. He's got the gig "on the rebound" and that will always be in the back of his head.

Griffin's no mug.......I don't think he'll give 2 f*cks how's he's got the job.

TBH.........I'm glad it's worked out the way it has. I wanted to see Hook get a fair dinkum run at the top job.

Looks like he's now got his chance.

re: Henjack.........

He's showing his true colours. His pig headedness and arrogant personality are what lost him the coaching spot in the first place.

Now he's making "whine" out of his sour grapes.........

F*ck off Ivan
Bored1.gif

Tyler.Durden

Juniors
Everybody is 2nd choice to Wayne Bennett.

I like how Griffin has the Broncos playing at the moment as well as his strong relationship with our under 20's players.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
But the really funny thing is that Wayne Bennett wanted a 5 year contract at St Merge, but they decided that he was only worth a 3 year dea/

Snappy

Coach
Trust the Dragons trolls.

The thing is that hardly anyone up here (except the journos) have been carrying on about how good it would be to have Bennett back. I never thought we needed him, and it doesnt bother me one bit that he's not coming here.

Notice how in the Broncos section of this forum, there is not one thread about Bennett coming here, and no broncs fans making fools of themselves such as bunnies fans ?

2010Dragons

Bench
To the FEW bronco supporters who were gloating that Bennett was coming home....choke on that !!!

To the other good bronco supporters...bad luck but Wayne Bennett is his on man and will not bend to media pressure.

We have both lost a excellent Coach.

Evenflow

Bench
How stupid are (these) St Merge fans? :crazy:

They're bagging Bronco's fans that Bennett won't be coaching them next year even after he's actually walked out on their own side! I'm not even a Brisbane fan but even i can see how f**king geniused these arseclowns are :lol::lol::lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Big difference. Steve Price was always going to end up the Saints coach, it was just a matter of when. He's done a bloody long apprenticeship at the club and his aim was always to land the top coaching position.

bullsh*t. If Wayne had decided to stay on for another 3 years, Price wouldn't have waited.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Trust the Dragons trolls.

The thing is that hardly anyone up here (except the journos) have been carrying on about how good it would be to have Bennett back. I never thought we needed him, and it doesnt bother me one bit that he's not coming here.

Notice how in the Broncos section of this forum, there is not one thread about Bennett coming here, and no broncs fans making fools of themselves such as bunnies fans ?

I agree. I am actually looking forward to see what Griffin can do. Perhaps create his own dynasty.

hellteam

First Grade
Honestly don't even mind. Was never massively into the idea of him coming back as a coach, just couldn't see a point. We need to move forward as a club, and we are.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Bennett back as some kind of coaching co-ordinator/some mentor role with the club after he's finished his coaching.

gUt

Coach
Bennett will do a couple of years at another of the lesser clubs and then he'll come home to guide Lockyer into a coaching role.

Nevcost

Juniors
Wayne isnt going back to your one eyed town. sydney opened his eyes to the real rugby league world !

I didn't know Wollongong where he lives now and Newcastle were both in Sydney. You can use your great geography skills to go back where you came from :sarcasm:

Broncomum

Juniors
Bennett will do a couple of years at another of the lesser clubs and then he'll come home to guide Lockyer into a coaching role.

That's a given.
Benny openly said that moving into coaching needed to be done 'the right way'. He also said something else in that interview, and has many times but people hear the 'Locky should be coaching' from his lips and go all glassy eyed & excited & fail to hear anymore.

Now remember Benny has been Locky's mentor for many years; what he added was '... and I'll make sure he goes the right way'.
It'll be the complete cycle; he coached Locky into brilliance playing wise so it's only fitting he will do so coaching wise before he hangs up his clipboard.
;-)

Latest posts