What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hahahahahahaha

Fire

First Grade
We've had it done to us more than enough. Nice for it to go the other way for once.

:thumb

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

I just posted on a Roosters thread that they should not be too down. They can come back next week, the week after that, and so on.

Some of us were at the 1999 Grand Final. Now that was a truly heart-breaking experience.

Cagey Mac

Bench
:thumb

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.

I just posted on a Roosters thread that they should not be too down. They can come back next week, the week after that, and so on.

Some of us were at the 1999 Grand Final. Now that was a truly heart-breaking experience.

Not if you were at the '75 GF, at least in '99 we were robbed by that FW Harrigan

So far this year's delivered our 1st golden point win and now yesterday's last minute job.

IMO its a couple we're owed, like the Dugan "try" last year and the Broncos field goal in the golden point semi.....

jenninga

First Grade
So far this year's delivered our 1st golden point win and now yesterday's last minute job.

IMO its a couple we're owed, like the Dugan "try" last year and the Broncos field goal in the golden point semi.....
Here here,i hope we give the Raiders a lesson,that try was a crap decision and the Broncos hopefully we give it to them in a finals eliminator.

Slackboy72

Coach
I've re-watched the last 5 minutes about 100 times, and hahahahaha is a usually how it ends

I've only watched it about 80 times.
I particularly would like to direct my mirth towards the following people:

• Warren Smith for not knowing the rules about when a tackled player should be called held;
  • Greg Alexander for taking Warren Smith's BS interpretation of the rules as-is;
  • The rooters supporter in the crowd who was giving it to us after "winning" the game on a clearly dubious penalty with a massive 'up yours'; and
  • Matt Checcin who ignored the rules and took great delight in taking every opportunity he coould to screw us over. Again.

Latest posts