What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hahahahahahaha

Fire

First Grade
I had the biggest f**king dumb merkin Roosters fans in front of me. They were a couple and were blind pissed by the end of the 20s game. She was OK but an annoying drunk, he was a dumb merkin covered in sleeves and a gold watch, braclet, chain, etc, thought he was a tough guy gangster. They gave it to us when they were eight ahead. f**k all us Dragons fans gave it to them (especially him) after the game. AWESOME WIN!

64 Dragon

Coach
I had the biggest f**king dumb merkin Roosters fans in front of me. They were a couple and were blind pissed by the end of the 20s game. She was OK but an annoying drunk, he was a dumb merkin covered in sleeves and a gold watch, braclet, chain, etc, thought he was a tough guy gangster. They gave it to us when they were eight ahead. f**k all us Dragons fans gave it to them (especially him) after the game. AWESOME WIN!

Same as us. We were across the aisle from the "chook pen". The "chook pen"??????????? This young guy, who looked like a bulldogs supporter, was giving us hell and blowing an effing whistle all day. At the end of the day I suspect he was "pretty disappointed". Sucked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brokendigit

Juniors
For the first time that I can recall there were than a full dozen Roosters supporters still at the ground at fulltime.
Unusual dedication from the Tricolour fans.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I consider this a great come from behind victory - one of the best in our proud history.

FlameThrower

Bench

we were lucky, we had seats surrounded by our loyal Kogarah members! I'm telling you now, we all went off with that win, with 6 mins to go i thought we were gone, but to comerback in the last 30 seconds was something special -

i recorderd it on fox and just watched it..... oh how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!

64 Dragon

Coach
we were lucky, we had seats surrounded by our loyal Kogarah members! I'm telling you now, we all went off with that win, with 6 mins to go i thought we were gone, but to comerback in the last 30 seconds was something special -

i recorderd it on fox and just watched it..... oh how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!

Haven't got Fox, will never have Fox! It is half owned by Murdoch who tried to destroy Rugby League with Super League. I will never have anything to do with anything he has his fingers in. Including the Telecrap.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I could not stop laughing at the shell shocked Roosters players at fulltime. That is 5 in a row on Anzac day!!!!

big pat

Coach
I consider this a great come from behind victory - one of the best in our proud history.

last night i was scatching my head, trying to think when was the last game i was at, that we came rom behind to win in that fashion, all i got was splinters.

Breathingfire

Juniors
last night i was scatching my head, trying to think when was the last game i was at, that we came rom behind to win in that fashion, all i got was splinters.

The best three comebacks in the last 10 or so years would be the Blacklock chip and chase at Leichhardt in 2001, the comeback against Manly at Kogarah and yesterday!

A special mention for the LOL@$ouff5 game in 2010 when Gaz scored with a couple to go. Wasn't a comeback of gigantic proportions but it still brings a tear to my eye today. Gaz in his comeback match streaking down field to break the hearts of Rabbitohs fans was priceless.

Latest posts