What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAL 2009-10 :: Semi Final - Match B: Gold Coast 5 Newcastle 6 @ Skilled ON PENALTIES

shiznit

Coach
was the penalty by Rees the worst youve ever seen??

Song's wasnt much better... it was like he tried to chip over the bar...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
you lilly livered newcastle fans didnt deserve that win.
:lol: How the fk did you come to that conclusion? Gold Coast had several great chances and choked ...

Ben Kennedy for A-League Keeper of the Year.

fish eel

Immortal
:lol: How the fk did you come to that conclusion? Gold Coast had several great chances and choked ...

Ben Kennedy for A-League Keeper of the Year.

All the 'rock solid' newcastle fans on here, dissing their team, bagging players before the match, threatening not to even watch if certain players played etc deserved to see their side get knocked out.

You're all weak as piss and not deserving to have a side still alive. ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
All the 'rock solid' newcastle fans on here, dissing their team, bagging players before the match, threatening not to even watch if certain players played etc deserved to see their side get knocked out.

You're all weak as piss and not deserving to have a side still alive. ;-)
I stuck solid, so I deserve to have a side still alive :cool:

shiznit

Coach
i just want to point out that i picked you blokes to win....:cool:

i should also point out that i didnt have as much faith in our local franchise... :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wasn't one of the fans ragging on players beforehand. My problems with the squad aren't the fault of those in the squad - they're the fault of a string of less than capable coaches and poor recruitment. They do their best.

We don't deserve to still be alive. We shouldn't have even been in the finals. Wellington will crucify us, and that's what our form and the quality of our squad deserves.

roboshark

Coach
Hahahahahahahahaha.......he means me. I don't give a f**k what anyone thinks about my comments. I have supported football in this area for overe 30 years and have the right to bag players who aren't up to it

skeepe

Immortal
4k.....that's embaressing for a semi

Kick them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Say what you like about Canberra crowds, but we always turn out for a final.

The GC are the worst run team in the comp and, we can legitimately say, have no fans.