What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halfway rating.

rate the season

• 1. Abysmal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Awful.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 3. Very poor.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 4. Poor.

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • 5. Ho Hum.

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • 6. Bearable.

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 7. Quietly optomistic.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 8. Starting to see the light.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 9. Going great guns

• 10. Unstoppable.

• Total voters

hitro

Juniors
I think we'll scum it into the finals at number 8 playing the Bulldogs the first week, and of course Inu is the difference between the sides...

Warmess

Juniors
Ho hum. Very nearly went for poor. Considering our roster and the 'pedigree' Bluey has come to the club with, things haven't gone too well.

Only thing stopping me from selecting poor is the fact that we've been playing some tough teams over the last month (barring the Tigers, should have had them) and Locke and Friend getting injured has really disrupted things I feel.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Player retention / squad depth has been the most disappointing aspect to me.
It's like we are stripping away what was one of our major strengths in 2011.
Bluey's just trying to stamp his mark on the club I guess.

He's gonna do what he did at Leeds without the actual won premierships:lol:

One Warrior

Bench
Gone for ho-hum, as we are not far away from winning most games now, some dumb errors have cost us badly, we have also not had a good run with injuries. Sam Rapira has barely played any games and is now gone for the season, Locke has barely played, Lilyman only just back, Luck still hasn't played, Friend out, Ropati gone for season etc. None of this helps with consistency of selection and team gelling properly.

Scott

Bench
I've gone ho-hum. It's almost as though I don't really care. I get as pumped as everyone when we score and win, but when we loose, its all a bit ho-hum.

ho hum to poor we always do better in the last half of the regular season however this is a worry if we always rely on this. We need to be dominant from the start. stating the obvious i know but why is it we always hit our straps late. We are consistant at being inconsistant that's about it.

Iafeta

Referee
Very poor, 3. This is a club that had three teams in the Grand Final last year. I would have thought a good roster to inherit really. But the whole season seems a tom-tits stuff up. The Inu saga, somehow losing Lewis Brown when we """"apparently""" are a mile under the cap, the defence is atrocious at best... horrible season from hell. Its like watching Tiger Woods go 25 over par currently.

tangalife

Juniors
I'll give it a 5.5 or 6 out of 10, would be a 4 but since we have a new coach im lowering the bar a little. Ive seen some good things and ive seen some dreadful things.

I expected us to be a top 4 team this year.

TheDMC

Bench
Very poor, 3. This is a club that had three teams in the Grand Final last year. I would have thought a good roster to inherit really. But the whole season seems a tom-tits stuff up. The Inu saga, somehow losing Lewis Brown when we """"apparently""" are a mile under the cap, the defence is atrocious at best... horrible season from hell. Its like watching Tiger Woods go 25 over par currently.

And on the day you write that, Tiger comes from behind to win PGA event. An omen perhaps!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I think we'll scum it into the finals at number 8 playing the Bulldogs the first week, and of course Inu is the difference between the sides...

Nice fairy story but the Storm are mortal locks to win the minor premiership.

I went 5. Five is a pass, I don't really think they deserve one but in 9th they're still capable of a high finish if they get their defensive structures right and keep key players on the field.

Meth

Staff member
http://www.nrl.com/mid-season-review-warriors/tabid/10874/newsid/67850/default.aspx

Predicted Finish… There is too much talent in this Warriors squad for them to miss the finals this season although they certainly need to kick into gear sooner rather than later. Again, consistency has been their problem but they traditionally finish strongly and there is no reason to suggest they can’t do the same again this season. A top-four finish remains a possibility... but we see them finishing in the bottom half of the top eight.

Latest posts