What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hall of Fame nominations

axl rose

Bench
JJ Gilligan haha?
A rare Beattie gaffe

giphy.gif

Perth Tiger

Bench
So are the NRL going to do any Hall of Fame inductions this year or is it another case of get excited by something for a couple of years then let it fall by the wayside?

So are the NRL going to do any Hall of Fame inductions this year or is it another case of get excited by something for a couple of years then let it fall by the wayside?

No word at this time. I think events of earlier this year may have seen staff cuts in the area that looked after the Hall of Fame.

Perth Tiger

Bench
No word at this time. I think events of earlier this year may have seen staff cuts in the area that looked after the Hall of Fame.

That is a shame and short sighted by the NRL. There is already a huge backlog of players that should be recognised and it wont gain the gravitas they want it to if they only do it when they can be bothered.

Surely it would be to hard to get a panel together and nominate a handful of greats and induct them at the Dally M Awards. Hell I could do it for them if they needed someone

THE CHAMP

First Grade
That is a shame and short sighted by the NRL. There is already a huge backlog of players that should be recognised and it wont gain the gravitas they want it to if they only do it when they can be bothered.

Surely it would be to hard to get a panel together and nominate a handful of greats and induct them at the Dally M Awards. Hell I could do it for them if they needed someone

Great mick Neil, Andy courier and kerry Helmsley to be next up

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think they mentioned last year that a referee and coach was going to be added to the hall of fame, along with 3 other players.

The referee and coach would've been easy to guess. Not sure what players would get a mention.