What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Abuelito (chile)

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hbdpink.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a fab day on sunday, dont eat too much, and by the sounds of that wild turkey thread, dont drink too much!!

chileman

Coach
:lol: Just saw this thread now.....wow I get 2 happy birthday threads although I thought this was directed at Twizzle....he's the Abuelo in the FFB :lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
aaaaawwwwwwwwww ok why not let Manly Panly Danly Spanly have 1 win this year - Go Man oh I can't even say it Go Maaaaaaannnnnnn nope not working Go Maaaaaaaaaaann Nope still not working Go chile's team yuck spak :sto:

Hope u have a wonderful day chilestud on Sunday. I hope it's all u would want it 2 b and more mmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwah :D

Go Parra :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
chileman said:
:lol: Just saw this thread now.....wow I get 2 happy birthday threads although I thought this was directed at Twizzle....he's the Abuelo in the FFB :lol:

WTF is Abuelo ??

SassyLady

Juniors
perhaps that would make more sense if I said hehehehehehehe but Feebs chile said he was turning twenty cough one hehehehehehehehe

SassyLady

Juniors
Yep I'm bouncing off the walls 2 after all the sweets & soft drink wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehehehehehehe wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
happy birthday for yesterday Chilidude, I think your're gonna catch up to me