What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrold Matts & SG Ball?

Shadow Man

Juniors
Well considering the age group who will make up this years SG Ball team won their respective Harold Matts grand final in 2005, 6 of those boys made through to a grand final the in 2004 playing up an age in the Harold Matts team, and a further 5 of them won the 2006 SG Ball grand final also playing up an age..Not to mention the boys from last years Harold Matts Grand Final winning team who will play up an age for SG Ball this year...I would have to say they will be a fearsome force and will probably be installed as favourites..
Harold Mathews though is an unkown force..But i would say with a few boys in this years team coming out of last years Grand Final wining team tehy would have to be up there!

the man

Juniors
william beale from harold matts the little brother of Kurtley who is a freak there is also a bloke they have bought down from the country which i have heard is very good in the also they have alot of size inb tjhere forward packs samson is the pick in the ball Lancen juodo , zoram watene tinora arona are a few who are very class players it would be good to see who they bring from the country

Shadow Man

Juniors
My pick is Zoram Watene in the SG Ball..Absoloute freak with his feet and has pace to burn..He is a try scoring machine..Others to watch would be Lancen Joudo and Penese.
Also look out for a few big boppers they have bought from Qld and Nz..word has it there Giants!
Harold Mathews, not positive as i havnt seen many of them play before but ive heard big wraps on an outside back called Mathew Wright apparently he played up in Matts last year and was one of the Standouts.. Also a bloke called Kilifi Tia-Kilifi, his older brother Junior plays in the Flegg side.

ashton

Juniors
Thanks guys,I might get a chance to watch both sides play this weekend against Newcastle at Cessnock.

Latest posts