What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry seijka released

SilentOne

Juniors
I never rated him anyway I think the only reason Elliot lured him over was just to send a big f**k you to Gould. :lol:

Mike0070

Juniors
So with Townsends signing confirmed will we see this next season ??

9 TL
6 Johnson
7 Townsend
1 Locke / Tompkins

murraymob

Coach
I never rated him anyway I think the only reason Elliot lured him over was just to send a big f**k you to Gould. :lol:

are you sure .Because Gould was keen to off load him.He has not developed anything in the last 2 years.No panther fan was that upset when he went

Blair

Coach
Harry who?

Anyone not getting a crack at 1st grade is going to want to disappear somewhere else.

Abdullah

Juniors
..average player, why they sign him in first place i will never understand. He was certainly not impressive in his vulcan outings

WellsNZ

Juniors
Was pretty happy with his signing at the time but hasn't panned out but that's OK at least it was an option explored. Townsend coming in spelled the end for him, so farewell.

Iafeta

Referee
Bit of a shame really. I think last weekend showed what he's got in the kit bag. Couple of very good tries - something he's rarely done this year is take the ball to the line with two hands. If he can get a bit more confidence around his running game I think he'll be a handy pick up for someone. Maybe the Dragons?

Diesel

Referee

I thought Elliott signed him as we'll buy according to the stuff.co.nz article he was one of two signing not made by Elliott

Latest posts