What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harvey Norman Christmas Catalogue!

Blunty

Juniors
Just got it in the mail, and it had League advertised for the PC as coming out on the 19th, so I guess if you haven't pre ordered you might be able to pick one up around that date. Also it had Cricket 2004 as December 11th which I found interesting because that was actually due out on the 19th I thought.

Timmo

Juniors
My brother works for Harvey Norman and I pre-ordered there. I rang him the other day to make sure he gets it for me as soon as possible, but he said about how the catalogue said the 19th. I was a little worried. Hopefully it should come out this Thursday or Friday anyway.

HBG

Juniors
The catalogues are printed 1-2 weeks in advance.
They are still expecting to sell it on Dec 12.

bartman

Immortal
Sometimes catalogues are put together 3-4 weeks ahead of printing.

Often floor staff at shops are unaware of actual timeframes and just go on what they are being told, which is some cases is just the catalogue like us!

No stress, shop around and you'll find a copy somewhere on the release date.

HBG

Juniors
bartman said:
Sometimes catalogues are put together 3-4 weeks ahead of printing.

Often floor staff at shops are unaware of actual timeframes and just go on what they are being told, which is some cases is just the catalogue like us!

No stress, shop around and you'll find a copy somewhere on the release date.

Correct.

nz_kid

Juniors
Blunty said:
Just got it in the mail, and it had League advertised for the PC as coming out on the 19th, so I guess if you haven't pre ordered you might be able to pick one up around that date. Also it had Cricket 2004 as December 11th which I found interesting because that was actually due out on the 19th I thought.

Maybe they got the dates around the wrong way

PKer-

Juniors
Nope, I have rung 7 harvey normen stores in the last 15 mins, 6 of them said its coming on the 19th, 1 of them said "we get aloy of calls about this but not sure on the date. Maybe the 12th, call everyday from now for the latest status" ....

wattsy32

Juniors
I just rang my harvey norman (Moss Vale) and they said they'll have my copy in on the 12th...9:30 am so they will give all the people who pre ordered there to come down when they are on sale, so i hope thats the case with you aswell mate

Dover

Juniors
PKer- said:
Nope, I have rung 7 harvey normen stores in the last 15 mins, 6 of them said its coming on the 19th, 1 of them said "we get aloy of calls about this but not sure on the date. Maybe the 12th, call everyday from now for the latest status" ....

No........ The reason they say 19th is coz that's what the catalogue says !!
If they give you a different date to the catalogue , that can screw things up, so they play it safe.

Not only do most floor staff not know - but believe it or not - they DON'T CARE!!!!!! They will answer your question (maybe even make up an answer) based on anything they've heard. For HN - it's the 19th. It's wrong - but floor staff dont give a stuff - it makes no difference to them.

Don't worry about ringing another 15 HN's, they'll all say the 19th as well ......... and they'll be wrong!!!!!

PKer-

Juniors
Hehe I hope your right! :)

This week is going to go very very very slow becuase I want this game so bad!

I have watched all my DVD's and I only just got my ps2 (for RL) and I only have 1 game for it (Rugby 2004) Witch gets very very very boring.

A 5 min half game = ...

And their is a bug when you play ENG on HARD they seem to steal the ball in every ruck, so you cant run the ball...just kick it up and hope they stuff up on the kick to touch (from inside their 22) then win the line-out go for a long pass to Larkem to do drop goel...

:(

Latest posts