What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has a captain been announced for next year?

cookie36

Juniors
I was talking to a mate who said that he had heard Anasta had been given the captaincy? I havent been able to find anything official, can someone help?

phantom

Juniors
It will be a dead set joke if Harrison waltzes in and gets the captaincy thrown at him.....
He may be a great player but he, like anyone else has to earn their stripes as a Rooster....
One does not simply show up and be painted red white and blue.....

melon.... said:
Fitzy has been picked. Yet to be formally announced.

Melsy i heard from a couple of players, also 1 lower grade fellow foffer that wing has been given the nod by the club, alas i dont know who has the final say.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Fitzgibbon will be lucky to keep his first grade spot let alone being made skipper, such is his severe drop in form over the last 12 months.
Morley would be the most obvious, inspirational leader.

melon....

Coach
rufus youngblood said:
Melsy i heard from a couple of players, also 1 lower grade fellow foffer that wing has been given the nod by the club, alas i dont know who has the final say.
Cant see wing captaining from teh bench in 06.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
I heard Ricky has given Finch the captaincy to put a bit more pressure on him to bring out the best in him

fat_mike

Juniors
bullsh*te, we need a captain who will lead the team through performance and leadership on the field. theres no way finch would be given that much responsibility. ricky would be signing his own death warrant

Jono078

Referee
I wonder why Minichiello hasnt been mentioned.

I would choose him as captain. Can pull of the big plays and has been the most consistent for you guys.

im bracing myself for finch to be the new captain, i thought we should have looked past ricko last year, a captain for one didnt seem right, i wouldnt mind fitzy or mini but id say finch might get it to raise his game, a-la mark viduka for the socceroos

melon....

Coach
KrypnotiK said:
im bracing myself for finch to be the new captain, i thought we should have looked past ricko last year, a captain for one didnt seem right, i wouldnt mind fitzy or mini but id say finch might get it to raise his game, a-la mark viduka for the socceroos
Tell me you are a comedian.

Finch? LOLOLOLOLOL!!

he'd be lucky to last teh season let alone make captain. as for Viduka, do you watch the game at all? he cant strike a ball to save gis life!!!