What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has cancel culture hit the NRL

Quigs

Immortal
If it is good enough for Rugby Yawnion to go back five minutes in a game to have a review then it is good enough for the new space age George Jetson Wizz Bang Rugby League.

Don't worry we will have a new rule next week to sort all that out.

jc155776

Coach
I mean if it was blatantly obvious foul play that should result in a sin bin or send off then so be it.

bit it wasn’t even a f**king crusher tackle.

it’s like the NRL put word out to try and not blow it out to 50 because the game is becoming f**ked and the comp so skewed.

Craigshark

First Grade
I don’t know about you fellas but to me. Going back six tackles to penalise a crushe tackle. Is like going through the Hey Hey it’s Saturday back catalogue to find racism.

i didn’t even know the rule existed until they did it last night. Absolute bullshit rule like some of the other new ones.

Frenzy.

Immortal
They would fair shit themselves if something like this happened. Alan McMahon on Mick Ryan. Alan only got 4 weeks

Go Nulla

Bench
Wow imagine a tackle like that in the modern game in 2021. The bloke would get at least two years. McMahon would need to be rehabilitated, undergo a anger management course and send flowers to the player

Latest posts