What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Farah surpassed Smith?

Has Robbie surpassed Cameron?

• Robbie is the best 9 in 2013

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Cam is still the best

Votes: 78 71.6%
  • Robbie doesn't have the luxury of Cronk and Slater

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bellyache

Bench
Farah on top in 2013.
+7 runs
+59 metres
+3 try assists
-2 tackle breaks
+31 tackles
= offloads
+1 linebreak
+6 linebreak assists
+1 error
+4 penalties against

Big Pete

Referee
Judging hookers by statistics.

That's a paddling.

Feigning to mention Farah played scrub teams like Penrith and Parramatta which helped inflate those stats.

Oh boy you better believe that's a paddling.

bellyache

Bench

That's a paddling.

Feigning to mention Farah played scrub teams like Penrith and Parramatta which helped inflate those stats.

In a crap team Robbie looks good..

POPEYE

Coach
Before anyone takes the bait I can assure you bellyache will fight anyone who says Cam Smith is not the best player that's ever been . . . are there no limits to your skullduggery

Chainshada

Juniors
He beats him in physical workload, but I don't think he'll ever be a better leader or organiser. You see it all the time, Farah steps up his own game tremendously when his team is under pressure, but can't bring the team up with him..Smith does.

bellyache

Bench
Before anyone takes the bait I can assure you bellyache will fight anyone who says Cam Smith is not the best player that's ever been . . . are there no limits to your skullduggery
Just polished 5 doz Karuah oysters..

Loudstrat

Coach

That's a paddling.

Waiting for the inevitable Queensland stats about winning grand finals, origins etc.

Farah was better in last years Origin series.

Wallis Lake oysters sh*t on Karuah phlegm in a shell.

boxhead

First Grade

That's a paddling.

250px-That%27s_a_paddlin%27.jpg