What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Farah surpassed Smith?

Has Robbie surpassed Cameron?

• Robbie is the best 9 in 2013

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Cam is still the best

Votes: 78 71.6%
  • Robbie doesn't have the luxury of Cronk and Slater

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bench
Robbie (My backline is set but I will kick from dummy half anyway so people think I have great vision) Farah.

YOU are not origin standard and never will be. I have watched you take the wrong option from dummy half so many times because you have a BIG HEAD!

NSW will never win a series with you at 9.

Innes is the team player that NSW needs.

Enjoy winning the spoon this year with the Tigers.

Lord League[/QUOTE
You my friend are an a grade tool,and who the hell is Innes?

Last edited:

LordLeague

Juniors
robbie (my backline is set but i will kick from dummy half anyway so people think i have great vision) farah.

You are not origin standard and never will be. I have watched you take the wrong option from dummy half so many times because you have a big head!

Nsw will never win a series with you at 9.

Innes is the team player that nsw needs.

Enjoy winning the spoon this year with the tigers.

Lord league[/quote
you my friend are an a grade tool,and who the hell is innes?

pirie

Juniors
Robbie (My backline is set but I will kick from dummy half anyway so people think I have great vision) Farah.

YOU are not origin standard and never will be. I have watched you take the wrong option from dummy half so many times because you have a BIG HEAD!

Lord League

piss off you stupid prick

maple_69

Bench
So it was a landslide 13 months ago. Farah has definitely been the better hooker in that time frame imo.
I'd say he's been equal to or better than Cam for the last 2 years. Can will go down as the great due to runs on the board though and deservedly so. I think Farah could have done everything Can did given the opportunities but he didn't.

PhilGould

Bench

Lord League
:lol:

Latest posts