What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Titans

Gardenia

Bench
Game day and I am excited and nervous at the same time. Titans will lift coming off a loss and with Foran's 300 game. Not putting a lazy 30 on this game as the odds are not good enough. I think we can get this done though.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Not so worried about Bird at 5/8, as quite simply he won't see much ball anyway. I imagine Hunt will hog the ball just about on every play, be that good or bad.

Hunts kicking game (unfortunately) is the key to us winning today. The Tit's have ultra speed in the backline, his usual 5th tackle mid-field bomb will be a disaster for us. Imo.

st.phil

Bench
Not so worried about Bird at 5/8, as quite simply he won't see much ball anyway. I imagine Hunt will hog the ball just about on every play, be that good or bad.

Hunts kicking game (unfortunately) is the key to us winning today. The Tit's have ultra speed in the backline, his usual 5th tackle mid-field bomb will be a disaster for us. Imo.
I see Bird over calling compared to flanno , he suffers no lack of confidence

TheRev

Coach
If we win today it will be through out-enthusing our opposition.. and it rly helps that both their main props r out.

Can usually tell early if Hunt is on or not..

Titans are very much in the finals race surprisingly, ive been playing with the ladder predictor and there are quite a few ways they get in.. but a lot rides on today, lets hope WIN is our fortress again.

TheRev

Coach
ok so Flegg & NSW Cup are at Collegians, NRLW & NRL at WIN, tough game for the girls though with the roosters.

Crush

Coach
We should endeavour to completely expose the tits and then really work the middle of the tits over and over again with as much thrust as we can and eventually this will have us ready to explode into the in goal.
Agreed however it doesnt take much for the tits to get perked up.
There are a pair of tits that I’m worried about, that’s the Fafitas.

Dragon David

First Grade
This is a must WIN for us. Cannot afford to drop our guard. It is at WIN, the players have to lift and pace themselves by being effective with their defence and attack, not make too many mistakes and the big thing is ensure possession is high.

The refs have been clamping down on players and penalising them even if they attack the throat let alone the head, so keep tackles all at chest height.

The Titans want a reversal of us beating them in Round 1 and to turn things around from their big loss against the Sharks last weekend.

We can WIN so go hard, go strong and don't lay down.

dungay dragon

Juniors
This is a must WIN for us. Cannot afford to drop our guard. It is at WIN, the players have to lift and pace themselves by being effective with their defence and attack, not make too many mistakes and the big thing is ensure possession is high.

The refs have been clamping down on players and penalising them even if they attack the throat let alone the head, so keep tackles all at chest height.

The Titans want a reversal of us beating them in Round 1 and to turn things around from their big loss against the Sharks last weekend.

We can WIN so go hard, go strong and don't lay down.
Dragons been in the news all week for varied reasons , which can be a major distraction
Flanno needs to ensure the boys are Switched On and must dominate field position and possession
The Titans are a very sharp attacking side with speed to burn but leak points when put under pressure
The Dragons power game should be directed at their backline
Can get a distinct advantage there
Plenty of breeze about today so kicking game vital
Fire Up Boys

Dragsters

First Grade
As Flano just stated on fox, defence is the key today. If we can frustrate them, minimise mistakes and capitalise on our opportunities with the ball we should overpower them...

Latest posts