What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Farah surpassed Smith?

Has Robbie surpassed Cameron?

• Robbie is the best 9 in 2013

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Cam is still the best

Votes: 78 71.6%
  • Robbie doesn't have the luxury of Cronk and Slater

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
The real question is has Luke surpassed Farah as the second best hooker in the game?

POPEYE

Coach
The real question is has Luke surpassed Farah as the second best hooker in the game?

Certainly impressed last night . . . you'd have to cut and paste Farah to Souths or Melbourne to have any idea if he's good enough to polish Cam's boots

big hit!

Bench

Luke has always been better than Farah.

Luke is more damaging around the ruck and is stronger in defence.

Robbie likes to show off with BS. If you want to be HB, then ask Potter to move you there.

As usual, he'll look great for NSW while nuffies won't realise that he gets in the way of the halves.

At least Cam Smith knows to taper his club game and allow Cronk and Thurston to do their thing.

natheel

Coach
Robbie is a good player but is really looking out of sorts at the moment. I know noone likes losing but deadset he looks to have given up. True test of a players abilities is to see how he goes when his team is down and needs the leaders to stand up and lead the way. Unfortunately I can see Robbie being the type to run from trouble if it gets to much and jump ship to a side more desirable to play finals footy

simmo1

First Grade
Robbie is a good player but is really looking out of sorts at the moment. I know noone likes losing but deadset he looks to have given up. True test of a players abilities is to see how he goes when his team is down and needs the leaders to stand up and lead the way. Unfortunately I can see Robbie being the type to run from trouble if it gets to much and jump ship to a side more desirable to play finals footy

Derp. Farah has been excellent all year, and if anything is trying too hard.

Given up? lol do you even watch the game?

NrlCoach

Juniors
this last couple of post reminds me of when the dogs where wining in 2010 and everyone including nsw selecter thought Ennis was better hooker then Farah lol.

Ladmate

Bench
Some of these posts are laughable. Yeah the Tigers suck, but if anyone bothered watching them (don't blame you if you didn't though), you would realise that Farah is the only one who can actually do anything in attack, and is one of only a couple of Tigers who actually care about winning.

natheel

Coach
Some of these posts are laughable. Yeah the Tigers suck, but if anyone bothered watching them (don't blame you if you didn't though), you would realise that Farah is the only one who can actually do anything in attack, and is one of only a couple of Tigers who actually care about winning.

That's why he crabbed across e field last night as slow as a wet week and then didn't even give a shit when they were called for obstruction. Probably the most lack lustre I've seen him. 88

natheel

Coach
Derp. Farah has been excellent all year, and if anything is trying too hard.

Given up? lol do you even watch the game?

Haha take it easy. It's exactly how us eels fans are protective over hayne when people call him over rated and giving up and not interested yet he is still the best in our side. Farah just doesn't look interested at the moment!

LordLeague

Juniors
Robbie (My backline is set but I will kick from dummy half anyway so people think I have great vision) Farah.

YOU are not origin standard and never will be. I have watched you take the wrong option from dummy half so many times because you have a BIG HEAD!

NSW will never win a series with you at 9.

Innes is the team player that NSW needs.

Enjoy winning the spoon this year with the Tigers.

Lord League