What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Jamie OFFICIALLY retired?

Avenger

Immortal
Don't belittle people Hurriflatch. If anyone is dumb here its you. For instance don't take everything you read in the papers as gospel. You, others and I know nothing about why Lyon is considering retirement. We only have rumour, assumption and innuendo.

parralight

Juniors
No ... Hurriflatch (and you call me dumb??) The loss to the bulldogs was probably the straw that broke the camels back .... Wags has been playing 5/ 8 and hogging the ball for over 12 months... Hmm ....12 months now where have I heard that before?? Jamie probably thought with Thorman, Witt , Delaney and O'Dwyer at the club that there was no way that Wags would play there.
That was my point.

But Wittyz chick is right... we seem to be arguing over nothing, cause its his decision and only he knows.