What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Langmack given up?

ngap

Juniors
While Souths are not my first team I would like to see them go well. I have been disillusioned by Langmacks post match comments the last two weeks.

We haven't got any big boppers so we cannot match the other teams.

Surely this attitude must rub off on the players and they start feeling we can play our hearts out but what does it matter we will lose.

Phillips

Referee
he needs some decent players in the starting 17....i cant see how he has Lolohea in premier league he would be the best prop at souths.....and it could'nt hurt giving joven clarke a go, sure he cant tackle but he is fast and thats what souths lack

EdBurton

Juniors
I don't think he's given up, I just think he's (unfortunately) being realistic. We have nobody left and it's hard to find a way we can win. No matter what his attitude, I think the players would feel themselves that they will struggle for wins while we have this line up. However, they may be thinking more positive with this weeks match. There is a slightly higher chance for us. Langmack has shown what he can do with a few troops. I know it was only wins against the Tigers and Sharks, but he shaowed that the Souths squad we had could play good footy. I don't think he's given up, and I'm not giving up on him.
Yet.

ngap

Juniors
Well this weeks comments are just as bad if not worse.

When the reporter asked him about next week, trying to be positive and saying how they had beat the sharks already this year.

Langmack's reply in a dejected tone.

"This time its at shark park and they have Kimmorly"

Surely he should have been talking up the chances not totally putting them down.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Canterbury siege mentality - put the opponents on the pedestal and take the underdog tag. All matches Cronulla have won this season have been when we had the start.

Balmainia

Juniors
going by www.nrl.com they have

which to me means the souths board are idiots

all they've been doing is sacking coach after coach

that doesn't exactly give ppl or players faith in the club

I think souths fans need the emergency equivalent of an AGM to re-elect a new board in my opinion