What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Potter Lost His Mind

gronkathon

First Grade
Bohangles & Fulton ahead of Patterson?

f**k me.

Can't have someone who might intimidate or dent the line can we.

Patto can at least offload over players.

Matchball

Bench
It's crazy. He was great for us in defence.
Not sure if he has lost his mind but if he is trying out combinations, now is the best time to do it.

BrotherJim05

Bench
If it was me, I'd put Bodene at centre in replacement of Luila.

I can just picture Bodene charging at Lote hahaha

Im waiting for the day he plays Anasta, Halatau and Thompson together in the backrow.

Patterson is the first backrower picked atm.

Tiger05

First Grade
I have no problems with the team. Patterson needs to earn his spot. I think Bodene has been reasonable for us as well.

Fulton has been a great player for us however I can see him missing out at some point this season. At the moment we have Halatau out and I can't see how you can play both of them in the top grade. Sirro to me has to be in the top team when he is fit. Patterson should get some chances.

I think Fulton will be rested for a second week. That was a pretty ordinary knock and Paterson was excellent for us on Sunday.

gronkathon

First Grade
WOW. Could I be more wrong.

Bodene played by far his best game for the club last night.

Really worked his arse off and was effective.

Tickle me stupid

Tiger05

First Grade
Bodene was great. He hits hard and he can make a bust, Potter is doing everything right for this club. The guy deserves some credit.

WOW. Could I be more wrong.

Bodene played by far his best game for the club last night.

Really worked his arse off and was effective.

Tickle me stupid

One great game
A handful of good games
About 20 games where he was really ineffectual

Im not sold despite last two games. Playing really well in dominant pack.
Cant fault current form.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Interested to see what potter does when gavet no doubt gets suspended.

Will he bring in Paterson, give Ava some more minutes and play Blair/sue at prop for a bit. Or bring in either brown or Buchanan as a straight swap.

gronkathon

First Grade
I have severe doubts as to whether Fulton should play.

Looked concussed again and may need a few weeks of R & R before it becomes a Berrick Barnes level problem

innsaneink

Referee
Jethro was very very good, some very good footwork too still from his centre days, makes him a handul....hes finding his niche but its got me stuffed how, he just seems to do it....I think theyre all finding their roles, its being kept simple

Tiger05

First Grade
BMM as an impact prop for mine.

I like him in that role best as well.

Jethro was very very good, some very good footwork too still from his centre days, makes him a handul....hes finding his niche but its got me stuffed how, he just seems to do it....I think theyre all finding their roles, its being kept simple

They all do seem to be slotting in now don't they. I think the key point is that its keeping things simple. Farah playing at dummy half, hard running forwards and fast outside backs, Brooks controlling the team and Anasta chiming in where he can.

TheRam

Coach
It's amazing what a good competent half and some hard running forwards can do for a team. And to add icing on the cake your hooker and fullback now can do their job effectively also. Great win fellas, I hope to see plenty more of them. Your a great team to watch, very entertaining. Cheers.

P.s. God I wish Parra had a decent half. :-(

Latest posts