What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has there ever been more brothers?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
To settle a bet, has there ever been more than four brothers playing rugby league such as the MacDougalls. There was three Walters but I can't think of five brothers playing rugby league.

ali

Bench
Yeah but Scott never played first grade.

Has there ever been a more drug tainted family though?

By the way the amount of brothers playing in England is truly amazing. Name almost any top player over there, and they have a brother playing somewhere in the proffessional ranks. Sculthorpe's brother plays for Wigan, Farrell, Morley, Fieldon and Long all have brothers at first and second divsion clubs. And there's heaps more.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Yeh, Scott played in the Super League in England but has there been more brothers playing in any grade above Jersey Flegg?

mickdo

Coach
I can remember a couple of years ago I think Barellan won their Group grand final with five brothers in the team...

Bullseye

Juniors
In GB in the late 80s and early 90s the Fairbank brothers all played at the same time, Karl, John, Dick, Mark and there was another one playing amateur RL.

The most famous was Karl who toured with GB in 1988, 1990 and 1992.

playdaball

Bench
New Zeland

NRL/ARL clubs

Joe (Kiwi, Manly)
Tea (Kiwi, Newcastle, Warriors)
Iva (Kiwi, Parra, Warriors)
John ( Auckland)
Peter (Auckland, now SKY TV)
Feu (Auckland Rep)
Romi (RU, S12, would have been a great RL player)

Latest posts