What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has your care factor waned?

super_coach

First Grade
Been a paid up member for most of the Weststigers short history And spent hours either at games, reading stuff in the media or spending hours on the net.

Well this year has basically squashed my interest in the game. The new rules coupled with a team that is terrible with very little chance of any improvement in the near future..if ever.

Iam now weaning myself off the game and the Tigers and will not be throwing my money away buying a membership next year. Might go to the odd game at LO as it is very close to where I live, but certainly will not be driving to our other grounds scattered around Sydney.

At present the club is buying a new support staff every week, but can’t buy a player of any note. Junior pathways is great in principle, but is doomed for failure if there is not the quality players at the club to help these kids when they make the step into the NRL. Also we are long odds to retain the good ones going by our recent history.

Sorry for the gloom but I think we need major changes starting in the board room and the CEO. Than the coach and his side kicks. Doubt it will happen but someone has to put their hand up and take ownership.

Anyway nearly time for the clash of the year…Tigers v Dogs, probably close to the two lowest teams in years. Dogs by 8, they have zero class but do have some spirit