What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hatred suspended next Sunday

Monk

Referee
up up the roosters!

cheers for the support dkor, can't say i did the same for your mob thought :sarcasm:

StMick

Bench
Isn't it amazing how fixated some opposition supporters are on the Dragons. We must be doing something right. :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
You are doing something right, you're choking which vindicates what we've been saying all along. Not even the greatest coach in the world could make a tangible change to that.

I wonder how st merge fans will respond to criticism of their team after October when they can't say "we're the premiers."

Last edited:

moik

Bench
We'll cross that bridge when and if we come to it. In the meantime we ARE the premiers. Fact. Deal with it.

_snafu_

Immortal
Come on, credit where credit is due - at least this Souffs supporter can spell the word "choke".

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Come on, credit where credit is due - at least this Souffs supporter can spell the word "choke".

You spelt it wrong... It's chock, or have I read it so many times it's crossed my spelling wires :lol:

BTW thanks for your support Cliff. By the measures that Saints get called chokers, there are 15 chokers every year. Keep fighting the good fight, sorry we can't win every year. Impressive that your lot can lose 4 from 5 grand finals in a decade and have avoided the tag.

Last edited:

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
You spelt it wrong... It's chock, or have I read it so many times it's crossed my spelling wires :lol:

BTW thanks for your support Cliff. By the measures that Saints get called chokers, there are 15 chokers every year. Keep fighting the good fight, sorry we can't win every year. Impressive that your lot can lose 4 from 5 grand finals in a decade and have avoided the tag.

How many times were we favourites in those games?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
How many times were we favourites in those games?

How many times have the Dragons been "favourites" to win the comp?

As I said, based on the laws of Dragons being chokers every year, there are 14 other teams that are chokers also.

We got called chokers in 08 when we came 8th and up against a red hot Manly side. With the exception of 05 and 09, there haven't been any years where we've been "favourites"... You still get the same morons from the likes of teams who rarely make the 8 still trotting out the same recycled diatribe.

Cliff the chump likes to throw out the term when his team went from runners up to pretty much wooden spooners in the space of a year with virtually no personnel change. Souths are just LOL worthy every year, how they can mention the term is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:

Ozzy

First Grade

As I said, based on the laws of Dragons being chokers every year, there are 14 other teams that are chokers also.

We got called chokers in 08 when we came 8th and up against a red hot Manly side. With the exception of 05 and 09, there haven't been any years where we've been "favourites"... You still get the same morons from the likes of teams who rarely make the 8 still trotting out the same recycled diatribe.

Cliff the chump likes to throw out the term when his team went from runners up to pretty much wooden spooners in the space of a year with virtually no personnel change. Souths are just LOL worthy every year, how they can mention the term is beyond ridiculous.
I think you mean her. ;-)

f**k off and tell your sob story somewhere else

Cliffhanger

Coach

Seriously? We never choked like you guys did in 05 or 09, dead set front runners and couldn't even make the grand final.

We over achieved last year, in 03 and 04 well we made the grand final.

At least we've been consistently awful this year where as your lot looked virtually unstoppable midway through the season only to choke.

I find it funny that ST George supporters become so defensive when their side is labeled chokers, despite it being a fair appraisal.

SSC Napoli

Juniors
In 2009, saints were not even favourites to make the eight. media said they wouldnt make the eight yet we choked. It puts a smile to my face when opposition supporters bag saints, we must be doing something right.
Roosters choked to penrith & the dogs

In 2009, saints were not even favourites to make the eight. media said they wouldnt make the eight yet we choked. It puts a smile to my face when opposition supporters bag saints, we must be doing something right.
Roosters choked to penrith & the dogs

What a load of f**king shit, making up history as you go along.

Penriff were minor premiers and at one point had won 13 or so in a row, the Dogs were equal first and had a team assembled by rorting the salary cap.

Losing is not choking you f**king moron.